• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved My ARK mentality...

    ARK: Survival Evolved My ARK mentality...


    My ARK mentality...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Spino pat's! Good dino.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    The Emporer - Spawned right next to base - Mistakes were made.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Not how I expected Ark to evolve ....

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Awww my friend and our diplocaulus 'Dip Dop'

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Is it possible to beat the broodmother (gamma) without a yutyrannus?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know if it is possible to beat the broodmother without a yutyrannus and instead just use a daeodon to support.

    submitted by /u/Idunno14737
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build A Medieval House IV

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    How can I increase Dino level past 150 on console?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I understand how to get dinos to spawn up to 150 however I'm trying to find out how I can increase the level cap on console like up to 300... anyone understand how that works?

    submitted by /u/Inner-Customer-9670
    [link] [comments]

    Scorched best spawn location?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Ima start a scorched play through, where's the best spawn location? Thx

    submitted by /u/brains-bowls
    [link] [comments]

    End of Kaizer Corps! - S3|E18 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Post tame stats for rexes and theris

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    What are good Post tame stats for rexes and theris for breeding for bosses

    submitted by /u/SnooPandas6345
    [link] [comments]

    Bright completely out of control.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    So I've come back to play the game after years and I'm already getting tired of it... I'm doing everything to turn lights down and it just doesnt work. If I go into the game with fresh options and change everything it just changes nothing... r.bloomquality, r.lightshafts, with or w/o admin/admincheat etc, turning them down directly on the settings... nothing. Really frustrating getting completely blind every time I look at water. Maybe it's because I have it on epic games, shouldnt be it, but im downloading it on steam do check it, because this is making the game unplayable.

    submitted by /u/xKv0ThE
    [link] [comments]

    So much wasted potential

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    baby crystal snow owls. triplets in the back. crystal isles mod

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Voice chat is not working

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Hey. I tryed to google this problem but didn't get any answers that would help.

    Currently I'm not able to use voice chat at all. I see speak bubbles above the other character heads, but recieve no audio. Plus, no one can hear me as well. When I push-to-talk, a white mic icon appears in top-right corner of the screen, and nothing more.

    I know all of obvious stuff, like "check if your mic is working", "check audio settings". It is working and audio settings are looking to be fine.

    I've been adviced to turn off the exclusive access in mic and headphones settings, but that never worked either. I'm playing on official, Steam, PC, windows 7 x64

    submitted by /u/VolkRaider
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enable HDR?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Does Ark still not have HDR? Got the game on steam, but can't find any HDR option in the settings.

    submitted by /u/Zarqes
    [link] [comments]

    Blood stalker trouble

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Today I saw three blood stalkers and two of them died only one. Got tamed

    Ok a little background I was playing some ark when I'm like fuck it I want soming cool get my trainqs and rifles and im ready to go so I stumble across a blood stalker something I haven't tamed or seen in the wild before so he eventually dies so I'm like weird so I don't know if they were just common on the server or just dumb luck but there was a nother one not 20 seconds away so I try again dead so I just hopped on Google and I realised I was doing it completely wrong so ya if your still reading thanks

    submitted by /u/i_like_emkay5
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Dedicated Storage Question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I know this is going to be quick since it's a yes or no. So my server has S+ so I have S+ dedicated storage and storage intake. My problem comes into this, I would like to have Advanced Rifle Ammo in a dedicated storage, but every time I hit the intake to deposit my items it takes my ammo (obviously). This is a problem considering my dedicated intake and storage are at different parts of my base and I'd rather not run around lol. I figure the only way to stop this is to just not have a dedicated for advanced rifle ammo. Curious if anyone had a work around.

    submitted by /u/theeredqueen
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest tower extinction mesh

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Video : https://youtu.be/wqbCeEsVym0

    Doesn't work on official due to not being able to mesh structures into textures

    submitted by /u/kaihawleyYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel