• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I logged off, came back on in an hour and I saw this

    ARK on Xbox One I logged off, came back on in an hour and I saw this


    I logged off, came back on in an hour and I saw this

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Can someone please help me people on my server killed my tames and knocked me out.Then they put me in a cage l please help me I will be in your debt.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    HLN-A Notes Bug on Aberration?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm on Aberration trying to get all the Explorer Notes. So far I have all of them except for two notes HLN-A Notes 9 and 11, which won't register in my Note Log at all. I've tried several things to get it to work but it simply does the animation and voiceover. Anyone have a fix for this? Xbox One Single Player btw. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DemonicSniper01
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Fear Evolved

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I just wanna screw around on a creative world but the event doesn't seem to be working on my Xbox, none of the creature spawn commands work and I haven't gotten an update for Ark either, am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/PapaWopper
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t generate procedural arks

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Every time I try to make my flat ark it crashes. Why? And does anyone know a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Giggabyte10
    [link] [comments]

    I need help.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I wanted to play ark after a long break so I decided to (obvious) play. But when I got in to the game I launched a single player server and when I got in I saw a t rex trying to kill a Parasaur but it was missing all its attacks. Then it aggroed on me and I didn't take any damage. Ive been trying to fix this glitch for months. I'm on ps4 btw. If anyone knows how to fix this glitch plz tell me.

    submitted by /u/fpsfanb0y
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation station

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Im going to be making a bunch of mutated dinos but i want to know if you would rather see one of the best full mutations or all of the singulars and the fully coloured ones

    submitted by /u/gamingdino1
    [link] [comments]

    My sanity may be at stake

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I've just started this game. I am also busy to a point that it would nauseate you to hear about. As such, I have decided to play this game using cheats. However, when I attempt to use the cheats, nothing at all happens. I do the simultaneous button thing, the box is available, I enter the command, and it just sits there like a lump of excrement. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/posthumous_man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel