• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved 'Insert Funny Title'

    ARK: Survival Evolved 'Insert Funny Title'


    'Insert Funny Title'

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Ark *New* Ghost Dino and Skin Explained! How to get Ghost Dinos!?!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Finally, the TLC update we've all been waiting for.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    (Help) Xbox map save disappearing.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    My wife and I play on crystal isles and twice now we have loaded in and its a brand new map. Our characters are the same levels. Our hot bars are the same (minus the actual items). Its getting tiresome restarting from scratch.

    Anyone know what might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/drew22087
    [link] [comments]

    Transfers to other servers

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    With transfers to CI coming up I was wondering. If I upload items and/or dinos to an ob/transmitter, can my tribe mates take it out on a different server?

    Just trying to mitigate the chance of losing my character by taking it back and forth.

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else playing singleplayer have the event colours of FE3 instead of FE4?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Was excited to start up Fear Evolved 4 today, mostly because of the awesome colours (looking at you, actualblack), but on my single player game, the dinos have the event colours from Fear Evolved 3 instead of 4 (I have the Awesome Spyglass mod, because I love breeding for colours, and there's only last year's colours.)

    I've seen/killed ghost skin dinos, so I don't think it's that I'm somehow running the wrong version... I've tried running with/without the activeevent startup at launch. I'm also not playing with any mods that mess with dino colours.

    This is in contrast to the server I run, which does have dinos with the current FE4 colours.

    Is anyone else playing singleplayer having these issues, or is it just my game messing up?

    submitted by /u/floodsandfamine
    [link] [comments]

    Can skeletal dinos be killed?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    A lvl135 skeletal stego got stuck in my spike wall so I shot it with 100 simple rifle shots, 200 arrows, and hit it with my 100% durability sword until it broke. Felt like the dino glitched and became invinsible; or is it just that strong that it can tank this damage?

    submitted by /u/newaccount1000000
    [link] [comments]

    GAMMA Broodmother PVE minimum

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I've yet to see a post confirming minimum requirements for GAMMA Broodmother on PVE. NOT SOLO.

    We have 3 tribemembers with rexes, carnos, megatheriums with min 10k health and melee ranging from around 300% and up. We have a ~196 yuti and 200+ pig (multiples, but we only need 1 of each?)

    Last time we attempted (before we went to scorched), we got absolutely destroyed but we weren't prepared for lvl 500 mobs on GAMMA, when it said minimum requirements lvl 30 (wtf?)

    Scared to wipe and lose everything we worked do hard for again, can someone please give me useful info. Again, this is PVE, much harder than single player.

    submitted by /u/Crulgao
    [link] [comments]

    Add "Locking" feature to platforms.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Just spent the last two hours building a well fortified and designed turret chandelier on a cliff platform only for it all to go to waste due to an accidental demolishing of the platform. I thought I double and triple checked it before clicking demolish. I could have sworn it said metal wall. But the cliff platform demolished so I must not have gotten it right (that or the build system is even more buggy then I thought).

    It's not the first time something like this has happened with cliff platforms. Not to me and not to others. I think putting a lock option on every object or even just all foundation objects might be excessive. That would be a lot of locking and unlocking.

    But the really big stuff that can support a lot of structures on effectively one foundation should be lockable. So Cliff, Tree, Ocean plats. Heck even raft, motor boats, skiffs and platform saddles (in the case of saddles the lock would prevent them from being removed or the tame from being cryopodded until unlocked). They should all have a lock feature that prevents players from accidentally doing something that's far too easy to do unintentionally.

    [Edit: Doesn't have to be a lock specifically. One commenter suggested it could be a build rule where deleting platform is simply greyed out when structures are built on it.]

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    Update stuck/

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    anyone else having problems with installing the update? it says installing and just sits there... i have 121gb free on my ssd.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Saving explorer note progress

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    My game is borked on steam and i'm going to need to reinstall. I've heard its possible to save the explorer note progress on my characters so i don't lose it all after the reinstall. how would i do this? basically What is the file path which i need to save so i dont lose everything

    P.S ive been doing a play through of all the story maps, island through genesis and i collected every note/dossier on every map, and im on extinction atm. so its really important i dont lose my progress !!

    submitted by /u/granty_02
    [link] [comments]

    Silly Griffin, If you won't fall into my trap, my trap falls onto you!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Mods that make the game more boss progression

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Are there any mods that make the games progression more fun from a boss standpoint, kinda like terraria?

    submitted by /u/Rapidfalcon
    [link] [comments]

    Tender Loving Care 3 --- INSECT BREEDING

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Rip 80 Gigas thanks to servers not appearing on ps4

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    TLC 3 is Coming! - What Ark's New Update Brings... - ARK: Survival Evolved

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Need People for our ark tribe (DLC’s not required but helpful, ps4 required) and we need some people in other regions to protect base while we are sleeping and vise versa.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Official PvP on the Bloodstalker & Getting Level 300+ ZOMBIE POISON

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Ark: How To Build A Halloween Mansion

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Tropeos not hungry?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    So I tamed my first tropeo a couple of weeks ago. Of course I fell in love right away. Rocket-powered grenade-spewing grinderbird? What's not to love? Today I lured a second tropeo into my trap and sealed the door. I pegged her with a chain bola, fed her a yummy kibble, and waited.

    And waited.

    And waited.

    After 31 minutes, I decided to bola her again. Walked up with the kibble and this time got the message: Wait until it's hungry again! So I waited another 5-10 minutes, bola'd it again, and got the same.
    What gives? Did they increase the feeding interval on these? What is it now? Is there a way to make them hungry faster? This is gonna take hours!

    submitted by /u/Sigerick
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: *NEW* Chibis Fear Evolved 4 ( 11 All New Chibis and Spawn Commands)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel