• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Lame shits

    ARK on Xbox One Lame shits


    Lame shits

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    If I buy this nitrado server package will I be able to play with a friend on Xbox?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Feeling cute, might delete later

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    [Xbox] Fear Evolved delayed AGAIN - release TBD

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    How far from the volcano cave do you have to be to tame a X-Rock Golem on Genesis?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Need help for Valguero map

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Ark won't let me fly any of my Dinos I just tryed taming one put on the saddle and no option popped up so I tamed a different Dino...same problem but if I force tame I can ride it for a minute...please help

    submitted by /u/justpassingtime125
    [link] [comments]

    5 mins til the Fear evolved 4 is active!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I've never played an ark event and I'm so stoked!!

    Edit:was pushed back again :(

    submitted by /u/TheSillyBrownGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Abberation draws some of it's biome content from earth:

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    HELP! (XBOX ONE)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    So I am VERY confused as to why my Ark on Xbox One wont fit my tv's safe screen anyway to fix this would be VERY appreciated!

    submitted by /u/IlandedthefirstROFL
    [link] [comments]

    How do I place items in an empty inventory?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I'm really struggling to tame any dinos. I don't know if it's just my game or maybe I'm just stupid and don't realize something obvious.

    If I have some berries in my inventory, and I want to move it to a Dodo's inventory, but the Dodo doesn't have anything in its inventory, then I can't highlight any slots in its inventory, because for some reason I can't highlight empty squares, so I can't give the berries to the unconscious Dodo.

    The only way I can do it is by moving my entire inventory and then moving everything back one at a time, because the game seemingly doesn't have a quick move, where I just highlight the item or stack and press one button, like the right thumbstick, and move the entire stack into whatever inventory other than my own I have opened.

    It's DEATH on my fingers. Having to spam the directional buttons, or use the much less accurate and much more annoying left thumbstick, just to move 50 thatch into a box or something.

    Unless the game does have that, and I'm just stupid.

    Anyway, I can't highlight the unconscious Dodo's inventory, so I can't give it berries to tame it. What do I do? I can't tame anything.

    Please help. Is this just me being stupid? If I am just stupid, then please tell me how to stop being stupid so I can tame stuff. Please.

    submitted by /u/GuikoiV1000
    [link] [comments]

    How do people play on XBOX one?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I normally play on PS4 which is well...ark, but on the Xbox one is super bad. I play with my son and we will be doing well until the game crashes, goes to a blank screen and takes you back to the xbox home screen. All the while loosing anywhere from a half hour to an hour of work. Does this happen other Xbox ark players, is it because I am on a orginal xbox one? Just seeing what other xbox players have run into and any tips. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/oduganon
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing after I leave desert dome on extinction.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Title. Any help, what should I do im on a single player world and it keeps reverting back to when I opened the world.

    submitted by /u/Itzbleh
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween event

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I'm running a dedicated win 10 server and I'm just wondering if the event will get pushed to win 10 at the same time as xbox, as I know windows sometimes gets delayed even further. Anyone have any idea on that?

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a Server

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Can someone explain how I can rent a server? I've found the Nitrado website but found myself confused. Also, can I use a map I have already started or will I need to start a new one (I'm assuming a new one but just want to be for sure). TYIA

    submitted by /u/ebbo225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel