• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Let em eat my ass like a cupcake

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    My Dwarven Castle built on top of a Mountain

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Melee RNG gods were kind

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    For what it's worth.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Friday I gamma ascended the island solo.

    I made a deal with myself that i would use no cheats but would use some reasonable mods with some QOL stuff.I used single player and not a server because with the Epic games version, I could not use mods unless i played single player.

    This meant that set and forget quality that servers have (i.e. melting metal, dams regenerating, growing crops/fertilizer, getting charcoal,etc) was not an option.

    So to compensate for some of that here are the mods I used:

    1.) Structures Plus - this gave me the ability to help my ocd (snapping) have a few more options for simple things like storage, refrigeration, etc, and moving large amounts of materials to crafting stations etc. S + was a must.

    2.) Upgrade station - this allowed me to not search desperately for saddles and bp's in drops which can take forever. You can craft a saddle, collect what's needed to upgrade it, get it to a decent number within your material budget, then blue print it. and mass produce. very helpful

    3.) Better beacons - no more crop plots, need i say more?

    4.) Awesome Spyglass - these allows you to keep track of things really well and takes alot of the mundane of breeding and taming out of the game. Feels almost like cheating. And is not a need. But definitely helps.

    5.)Dino Tracker - I thought this would be a must. But i never once used it so...

    I say all this to say, with some slight tweaks, single player is very enjoyable on ark. It was very rewarding getting through the tek cave and beating the overseer using dinos that I bred and captured. The caves are great the bosses were enjoyable and I very much enjoyed the experience.Here are a few things I learned:

    1.) Tek is useless. I got thru the whole game without using any Tek at all. Granted I didn't Alpha ascend. But still I never need Tek once nor could I afford it. I saw today that element is going to be doubled for the boss fights. this will be great. But your other investment in Tek is black pearls. Which brings me to point 2.

    2.) The water is useless without tek. Other than completing some caves which i did with baryonyx and icthy, there's no real point in going in the water. Except to get black pearls. In single player, you don't even need silica pearls tbh if you kill every tek dino you see, youll have 10x the computer parts you need.

    3.) Deinonychus make the bosses a cakewalk. I don't know if my settings are wrong or something, i had an incredible time trying to find rex's that were triple digit levels. But i went and got Deinos with barely any health and i beat the brood mother in under 3 mins and the meg in under 2. Dragon took a while with his flying around being a jerk. but even his fight took about 5 mins. The deinos stack there bleed with their own consecutive hits as well as all the others. at one point on brood, the bleed alone was doing over 1k+ per tick.

    4.) Getting a beehive on single player is pointless. You'll never get any honey because the game stops when you logoff. It is better to catch a bear, and build tree stands around the redwoods that have three hives on one tree. You get so much honey this way.

    5.) The no-mount snow cave is a real buzz kill. i lost all my high tear gear and my otter from the magical pits. even if your pinky toe dips into those pits your a goner. Take that cave really slow and wear nothing in there the first time. just to get a feel. It is a maze with few landmarks and a lot of poisonous enemies. it is the cave i was least prepared for.

    6.) People make a big deal about yutty's and daeodons in boss fights. I can say that for gamma these are pointless. but bring a daeodon in the tech cave. could really help out. get a dodo farm early and collect eggs. then start farming the lowest form of kibble. kibble has no cool down when force feeding the daeodon. and gives alot of food. it helps you get back up from the inevitable lava and high level dinos.

    7.) make cakes and kibble early because it all takes time and you don't have a ton of time. cakes and therozinos are OP.

    Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/specialedd178
    [link] [comments]

    Daeodon Exploit THAT BREAKS SERVERS (And how to fix it) FAO Wildcard

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Come check out my new youtube video we hit a juicy base for 200+ cryos

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Sdf commands HELP

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I used to play a long time ago and used (sdf Rex 1) or any creature really But I just started playing and can't use this command anymore can y'all use it if so any ideas on what's not letting me use it anymore ps4 btw

    submitted by /u/Physical_Action
    [link] [comments]

    Wich one should i breed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Xbox hardcore

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I play hardcore official if anyone was looking for someone new to play with I'm pretty established and could use more people.

    submitted by /u/darth-willis
    [link] [comments]

    Monday Entertainment: Quetzal Massacre!!!!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    The taming of a demon goat and an Apex Dodorex!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Question: Fear Evolved on other Maps

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I play mostly my own Single Player server, advancing from one map to the next. I've been looking forward to Fear Evolved so I can get my first chibi pet. However, on Scorched Earth, it doesn't seem like much is happening. I get the random decorations spawning from the ground (pumpkins, scarecrows, etc), and the candy corn loot crates, but that's it. On my girlfriend's single player Island server, there's also Skeletal dinos everywhere, the sky is full of meteors, there's notifications about the DodoRex spawning, and there's way more of those orange event loot crates. Do I have to go back to the Island to see all of this?

    submitted by /u/Wyldfire289
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to talk to my girlfriend about ark

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Nope no Thyla up this one, I can walk forward a bit more

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Help with Mutations

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I've got a male rex with 20/20 mutations on patrilineal side and 1/20 on matrilineal side and I'm breeding him with females that have no mutations. Should I still get new mutations on offspring or do I have to change something?

    submitted by /u/unknownperson1245
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted A Mission Terminal

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Accidentally deleted the Teeth Underneath Mission Dispatcher, is there any way to respawn it like an Obi Terminal? The only thing I can think of is a Rollback or a Wipe.

    submitted by /u/DazzaX
    [link] [comments]

    More recently started playing ark. I know what caves are, what good weapons and stuff are..but what are mutations?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Plz help me..answer plz

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Kanabul
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie dinos

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Are zombie dinos modded or can you actually get them? I am on Crystal Isles right now and I kid you not I have not seen one Halloween themed Dino, I've only seen colored ones. I went to the lunar biome and there was a bunch of ghost rexes and one bone Rex but I want the other dinos not just Rexs. I even destroyed all wild dinos on crystal Isles and still none. I want at least one bone Dino or some bones so I can get the clothes. And a zombie one just cause they look cool

    submitted by /u/Just_GarbageThings
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Fear Evolved 4

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I play on singleplayer and there are candy corn loot drops and spooky piles and stuff. But do those skeletal creatures spawn on singleplayer because I really want bones to get a hockey mask skin. I already know DodoRex doesn't spawn.

    submitted by /u/Tehepicduck25
    [link] [comments]

    Babies taking constant damage and food not registering

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Anybody know a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/thetrujesus
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Armor Your X Plants Like This!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel