• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Ark PS4 Ark PS4 leeches

    Ark PS4 Ark PS4 leeches


    Ark PS4 leeches

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    I'm really trying to get the Cure Swamp Fever trophie, but I can't seem to find the brown leech that gives you swamp fever. Any tips to help me find the brown leech

    submitted by /u/Briandutoit
    [link] [comments]

    Euryptrids

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Anyone else find it dumb how they can go on land

    submitted by /u/dat1gaykid
    [link] [comments]

    Boss help PVE Official

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Anyone running a boss soon and can take me along? Pretty please? Im a solo level 76.

    Ill come to any map, currently on crystal isles and genesis but moving to valguero or ragnarok to try and grab a skele wyvern.

    submitted by /u/Nickdaddy92
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles Drops

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Has anyone got a possible loot table for the isles drops, and can you get extinction saddles etc from them I cant transfer the items only dinos so I'm looking for good saddles lol

    submitted by /u/jamescharlesarsehole
    [link] [comments]

    I need help.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I've been trying to make a server lately but I have a very annoying glitch.

    The glitch is that no matter what I do I'm invincible (I'm not in godmode btw) I see a t rex attacking a Parasaur and the parasaur doesn't even notice it. Same happens to me when I try to play normally.

    If anyone knows how to fix this glitch plz tell me.

    submitted by /u/fpsfanb0y
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper Stats

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I just recently gave birth to a reaper and I was wondering if it is good stats for a melee reaper or a soaker reaper these stats are before imprint approx 15400 HP and 326 melee

    submitted by /u/Syndi1cate
    [link] [comments]

    I need help.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Hey I want to by ark on ps4 and just got the $30 I needed to buy it. But it just went off sale. So does anyone know the next time it goes on sale? Sorry for bothering you guys if you don't know.

    submitted by /u/blackkidthegoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel