• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 An average day of breeding, I like to think I’m the merciful one lol.

    Ark PS4 An average day of breeding, I like to think I’m the merciful one lol.


    An average day of breeding, I like to think I’m the merciful one lol.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    How do I power an industrial cooker, I can’t get it to work

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    New server needs prices

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Im not sure if this goes against the rules but I have just opened a server and am having trouble with shop prices. I want to use hard polymer and/or black pearls as currency for the admin shop but I'm not really sure how to price things since they are a little harder to get then ingots if you have anything I could go off of I would really appreciate it! Even just a server who uses this currency so I can see what I should be doing. Thank you in advance!😁

    submitted by /u/Fatalroses
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Any places where I can get 43 Mutton quick?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Question: While Taming should I just stay here with the tame? I need to go around and get some mutton. Will my lvl. 150 Spino despawn?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Just wiped. How to get actually setup.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    So our duos base was just raided by all the spanish speaking people on the server we are on. Our only friends couldnt help because they are in an alliance with a group that was in the raid. Cant join the alliance because we only have 2 people, cant get more people cuz we arent in an alliance and keep getting raided. How tf do you break this cycle. I was just up all night raising someone elses dinos now since they took all our shit. We had heavies and autos they were soaking with op gigas and sniping at us. A trike a velo a snow owl a wyvern 2 manas and 2 gigas....on small tribes and like 5 people.

    submitted by /u/MahaMedic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if you can continue your single player game (keep base and tames) after setting up a newly built ps4 dedicated server?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Question about feeding trough

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    When raising a baby how long does the meat last? like We are trying to raise a thylacaleo and arent sure. Also is it better to leave their inventory free of meat or have both inventory and trough full of meat.Also same question with an ovi. Like would it last 12hours+?

    submitted by /u/Oakshror
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get cementing paste

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Wondering the best spots to farm chitin can't go into volcano cave a base is located there

    submitted by /u/KiCKass343B
    [link] [comments]

    Join ICED PVP servers

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Help, my game won’t save!?!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I played single player with my brother split screen for about an hour and exited to main menu. The next day, we and back only to create new characters in a new world.

    What am I doing wrong or not doing?

    submitted by /u/benben2020
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    My problem is that there are certain servers that it won't let me in and I don't know the reason, the only thing that comes out is that it's loading and now, it won't let me in and I've tried many things. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Sebasdt04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel