• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One In case you’re not in r/interestingasfuck

    ARK on Xbox One In case you’re not in r/interestingasfuck


    In case you’re not in r/interestingasfuck

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    HELP!?!? Tried joining my Nitrado server got this?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I just got genesis

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I just got genisis and it is very annoying I I just wanted to know if any of y'all have any tips or something for me?

    submitted by /u/limpshrimp321
    [link] [comments]

    Are any DLC's going on sale?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I've been wanting to get aberration but not quite sure if there will be a sale, should I wait or just buy it now?

    submitted by /u/Spid-CR
    [link] [comments]

    Mutated manta

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Help me find a server for genesis part two please

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I've bought the new gen console in preparation for the new genesis part that's coming. I want to join a cluster server that is already set up with friendly people on it(I play PVE btw) if none of you can think of a server like that could someone please explain how a dedicated/non dedicated server works?

    submitted by /u/iHaptix
    [link] [comments]

    Missing non-dedicatedserver?!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I was just logged into my server. Game running fine but I wasn't able to invite anyone. I went to main menu waited and then restart my computer. I went to go back on to my game and it appears as if everything is gone and they want me to start a new character even?! Help? Is there any hope?! PC if that's not clear. Windows edition.

    submitted by /u/MissIndica89
    [link] [comments]

    Active event names

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    So in one of the recent updates, they added the "Active event" option at the bottom of the advanced rules tab. Does anyone know the names to activate specific events?

    Specifically winter wonderland, fear evolved and summer bash. (Eggcelent adventure and love evolved would be appreciated too)

    Ive tried them in the format of "Summer Bash" (just seperate words, sperated by spaces) but it still wont work, anyone know how it works??

    submitted by /u/BearWylls2005
    [link] [comments]

    new dlc

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I wanna get a new dlc once I get enough money but don't know which besides aberration is best, so if you can tell me some reasons why one is best then that would help

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    I host a server on my computer. Recently (since last update) no one can play longer then 5-10 minutes before disconnecting. We play through xbox (computer uses Microsoft). I understand these servers typically suck. however, its free so we dont care, I would just like an explanation.

    submitted by /u/SixTheFox04
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting the most dangerous creatures on the ark

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Getting kicked from our server

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Me and my freind made an ark server of crystal isles quite a while ago. It worked fine for a long time until the halloween update where we noticed that we started getting timed out from the server every 30 minutes or so.

    My freind is running the server from his laptop (which has more than high enough specs to run ark) and ark is fully updated, so we have no idea what is causing us to time out every 30-ish minutes. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this?

    Edit: Fixed information

    submitted by /u/Moose__F
    [link] [comments]

    Real life bog spider (Bloodstalker)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Multiple maps on win 10

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    So before I was looking at clustering win 10 servers, which I know isn't really possible but I did read somewhere that creating VMs in hyper v you could run multiple ones. My question is has anyone done it and what did you out the hyper v hardware at? I did try with 1 core and 4 gigs but that didn't seem to work, so just thought I'd ask as it would be really cool to run more than one map at a time, once the 30 min disconnect gets fixed.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S load times.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    session list freeze

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    whenever i'm trying to join a server (or even search for one) my game freezes. the music is still playing but i cant do anything. does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Svnfl0w3r
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Xbox word filter!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Is it possible to enable DLC engrams on my Nitrado sever without enabling expert mode?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Hosting my own server and wanted to know how to do this. I already saved all my prefer settings and rates the normal way on nitrado without expert mode and prefer to keep them that way. Is there any way to enable DLC engrams without expert mode? I own all the DLC's if that helps, now just playing on Crystal Isles on my own server with friends and wanted to get access to all the engrams in the game.

    submitted by /u/Dennis_The_Menace_97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel