• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Graphical glitches on Linux crystal isles. Anyone else have such issues?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Graphical glitches on Linux crystal isles. Anyone else have such issues?


    Graphical glitches on Linux crystal isles. Anyone else have such issues?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Here's a low poly Rockwell and a bulbdog.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    How Fast is ARK on PS5 vs PS4 Pro?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Tips for defending a base in the current meta

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    We're a tribe of two people in official PvP, some may join later but for now it's just us two. We've built in a really good spot, an underwater cave, however, this server has a big conflict going on with people taking over the obelisks, we've been trying to keep the obelisks free but that has attracted a lot of attention to us and we fear for the worst. So what are some good tips on defending a base, things like Turret formations, defense dinos, taking out level 300 manas and so forth.

    submitted by /u/WolfishWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    New Ark Map im making

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Building space

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Sup I'm playing solo and looking for the largest building space available to make a giant base. Any suggestions?

    Edit: Playing on The Island.

    submitted by /u/HammerOfTyr
    [link] [comments]

    problema with pulmonoscorpius

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Since the insect breeding patch, in the server i am playing atm, we cant get unfertilized eggs from the pulmonoscorpius, someone have the same issue, we need to do something special with theme for get it or now they dont do it anymore?... Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Kainsler
    [link] [comments]

    Can Multiple build one base together?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    A few friends of mine are looking to come over from The Forest, and one aspect of the forest we really liked was being able to all contribute to a single base. For example, if I placed a wall everyone could go and grab material to complete the wall.. Is ARK the same way?

    submitted by /u/Spoolx21
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to remove Megalodon bleed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:25 AM PST

    AS above, wild megalodons are so annoying now due to not being able to outrun them on a basilo

    submitted by /u/Playazdota
    [link] [comments]

    Single player Dino spawns question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    This is my first time on PC since coming from PS4 and I'm struggling with the Dino spawns on Crystal Isles. It's dodo's everywhere, I have max difficulty set but will very rarely encounter anything good. Just a ton of junk. Haven't seen a single wyvern. I don't ever have this problem when I play on a server. Is there a mod to fix it? Is there something wrong with my game?

    submitted by /u/FerretWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Small Tribes vs Official PVP

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Returning player with a couple of thousands hours on small tribes.

    When i was active in 018, ST was very busy, official not so much.

    How is the current population looking on ST PVP in 2020 as opposed to Official PVP?

    Also, i almost don't want to ask but how bad is the current "meshing" situation ?

    Cheers for any comments!

    submitted by /u/FingersX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates on Official smalltribes (EU)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I got 2.6 K hours and I wanna play some PVP official smalltribes. Get a base, get some friends and evolve. If interested pls message me - Joe Biden #0136 or just message me here I guess :-) Thanks

    submitted by /u/S-Stenk
    [link] [comments]

    How well would Ark run on this pc? Second opinion needed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:33 AM PST

    My pc wont run Ark without stuttering and after years I decided to invest money and get a better pc. I'm a complete noob though, so I looked for recommended pcs for Ark and found this:

    https://www.logicalincrements.com/#VeryGood

    If it doesn't bring you to the build directly click on Very Good.

    .

    GPU:

    XFX RX 5600 XT Thicc II PRO (RX-56XT6DFD6)

    Streaming Processors: 2304

    Clock Speed: 1560MHz

    Boost Clock Speed: 1620MHz

    RAM: 6GB

    .

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

    Cores/threads: 6/12

    Speed: 3.6GHz - 4.2GHz(turbo)

    .

    HSF: Deepcool Gammaxx 400

    .

    Motherboard:

    MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX

    Chipset: AMD B450

    Size: ATX

    RAM: 4 slots, DDR4

    .

    Ram:

    G.SKILL Aegis 8GB (1x 8gb) 3200MHz (F4-3200C16S-8GIS)

    .

    HDD:

    Western Digital Blue 1TB

    .

    SSD:

    Crucial BX500 240GB

    .

    I dont know anything about computers, I hope this info is enough. My goal is to play Ark on high settings without stuttering and a decent fps with a budget of max 1.000€. Right now my fps is at ~20.

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    Constant crashing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Context, I am renting a server from gportal and am consistently having this issue. It has been a little over a month, and I have yet to find a permanent fix. I've done the research, and my computer should be able to run ark, but I am still having problems. Sometimes I can play for an hour without a crash, sometimes I'm crashing every few minutes.

    Here is what I did to try and fix: - Uninstalled and reinstalled ark - Uninstalled and reinstalled steam - Uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10 - Updated drivers - Verified integrity of game files - Turned off and restarted server - Deactivated and uninstalled mods on the server, then reactivated them - Cleared download cache

    Error Code 1 Error Code 2

    I can only attach a few of these images, but I have gotten over 50 messages similar to this one and they are all different. I have no clue what they mean or how to fix the problem

    submitted by /u/generic_brand_cereal
    [link] [comments]

    Stable and Keep

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Stable and Keep

    A little town I'm working on. Stable in the foreground with the "Keep" and smith in the back.

    https://preview.redd.it/fk1vltqxcr061.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=754fc01f031a0f954e2e6b8b4641d76c4eaa8048

    submitted by /u/Madcowdseiz
    [link] [comments]

    Builders Help!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Builders Help!

    Okay, first let me say I am very new to Ark. At the moment, I am playing on Win 10 edition, and getting Steam soon because I now know it's better.

    Anyway, I have this problem, as shown by this wonderfully annoying picture below. I can't for the life of me figure out why this happens. I've watched videos from Pilgrimz and many other Youtubers trying to see how they do it. Some use foundations and others use pillars, and still others use a combination.

    Is this just a product of the ground being to uneven? Or should I have used wooden pillars here instead? Maybe it's that Win 10 version is junk and I need Steam and S+ or Super Structures? It's bugging the crap out of me. I know I have a lot to learn, but for now, this one thing seems daunting.

    https://preview.redd.it/r4353p68fr061.jpg?width=1922&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a4cdf2d75570ceebd2ffe6fdabaae5b640e3dfc6

    submitted by /u/Daethbane
    [link] [comments]

    I Really Hope Steam Has a Sale on Ark For Black Friday.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    I know they just had a super sale, but I made the mistake of thinking my son would actually play with me on the win 10 version on his Xbox. I don't regret buying it, I'm sure he'll join on occasion, but I didn't realize you can't do any modding at the time and Steam is such a better version!

    I just needed to vent. I want to start my Steam playthrough but sadly I can't unless there is a sale. Que the violin!

    submitted by /u/Daethbane
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Behemoth Gate/Gateway gap

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    First time working with tek buildings. I have an elevated gateway (gate rests on top of ceilings held up by pillars). The behemoth gate (door) clips through the bottom of the floor (ceilings on pillars) and leaves a space at the top of the gate. Is this just the way things are, or was I supposed to readjust the gate before placing?

    I'd hate to delete the gate and waste the ele building a new one just to find out it has the same issue.

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active and friendly PVP players to start a tribe with!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm a semi experienced PVP player looking for to find a few other people to start a tribe with on a server cluster. If you're just starting out or are looking for someone to play with DM me, I have plenty of time to grind and am really looking forward to getting more into the PVP aspect of things and meet some other Ark fanatics!

    submitted by /u/KingofChaos34
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the kickouts on non-dedicated already

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    It's been about a month now and every 30 minutes on xbox if you're on a non-dedicated server it kicks out any players except the host. I figured after a month Wildcard would have a patch but still nothing. Makes playing with my buddy nearly impossible.

    submitted by /u/Independent_Context4
    [link] [comments]

    Cnidaria Nerf Mod

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Mod to nerf Cnidaria

    Hey everyone!

    I have struggled so much in the past playing Ark and taming some amazing water dinos only to lose them later to a single jellyfish.. I created this mod to ease that burden!

    This mod puts of nerf on the characteristics of the Cnidaria and Eel. Neither of these creatures will knock you off your dino anymore. The stun buff of the Cnidaria is modified so that it does not reduce your speed where the stun buff of the Eel still reduces your speed.

    Cnidaria Nerf Mod

    submitted by /u/perryguy621
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter common ARB soakers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/N0G6qyun26c

    Couldn't find any videos on how to counter soakers, so here you go!

    submitted by /u/NoBankro11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel