• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 After i dowloaded the turkey trial update, my game is crashing every time i see the title screen. Does anyone else have this?

    Ark PS4 After i dowloaded the turkey trial update, my game is crashing every time i see the title screen. Does anyone else have this?


    After i dowloaded the turkey trial update, my game is crashing every time i see the title screen. Does anyone else have this?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Can I get help in aberration I'm sorta new in aberration and I want to explore it more can someone help me plz

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    So I'm in Carno Cave trying to put down clif plats but it won't let me, I get the green option to put it down and I even hear the sound effect but it won't place, this is on official pvp and there's cave building please help

    submitted by /u/uli2nd
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good fishing spot in crystal isles?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel