• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One The Family Resemblance Is Strong In This One

    ARK on Xbox One The Family Resemblance Is Strong In This One


    The Family Resemblance Is Strong In This One

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Trouble Joining Servers need help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:02 PM PST

    I just noticed the game pass added a bunch of the dlcs and decided to get back into ark. I'm to join servers looking for ones with decent stats but the game will start to load then sit on the "Joining session..." screen forever. I've quit out and tried joining multiple servers but still the same issue. Is anyone else having this issue? I might uninstall and reinstall to see if it that fixes it but if anyone has other solutions I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/dudemobile
    [link] [comments]

    Online Servers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Question: should I? I used to play online on my PC maybe 2-3 years ago, but now I have an Xbox and mainly play ARK on there. Are there any upsides to playing online on Xbox? My biggest worry is player communication, typing in chat, and overall lagginess from not using a Dison Sphere to run my Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Paperweighted
    [link] [comments]

    why not regular drops

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Ive been watching youtubers to decide what dlc to get but the orbital supply drops on extinction seem so hard even for blue which i thought was supposed to be easy, is there an easier way to successfully defend the blue drops or can you just not get them until really late game

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    Non-dedicated server issues

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Anyone else having ridiculous issues with hosting server on another xbox? It won't go 10 minutes without kicking one of the five of us. We just played on valguero a month ago and didn't have this issue, and it doesn't happen when we join eachother's arks that aren't servers. Perfectly fine with buying a nitrado server since we want to play crystal isles anyways and I'm the only one with an extra Xbox and it isn't a one X, but I wanted to know if anyone else was having a similar problem and found an easier solution.

    Edit: for anyone else curious, there is an update today that is supposed to fix this issue.

    submitted by /u/notwhizbangHS
    [link] [comments]

    Playing ark (island( and loving it. What dlc/map should I buy next? Recreated with proper list and view option for those who don't vote on map.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Previous post included free maps and didn't have an option for people who just wanted to see results. Repeated for proper results.

    I am fairly new to ark but loving it. I play pve on my own server with custom settings to remove chunk of grind. Not interested in pvp at this time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Azifor
    [link] [comments]

    Thanksgiving event?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Is it going to be happening on xbox? My kid is bugging me like crazy about it and I cant find info on it

    submitted by /u/DamagedGoods3
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo Sickness and Broken Spawns

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    So I went into my Nitrado settings, disabled Cryo sickness, and my tames are still getting the cryosickness. So I start a new server, new settings, new map, and I my tames are still getting cryosickness. Also I'm trying to find Rexs, and there are none spawning. They were spawning at one point, then stopped, so I kill all the creatures in the area, still no rexs, so I do command kill all dinos, a few rexs spawned, and now none are spawning again. What's the solution to these problems?

    submitted by /u/Mano35000
    [link] [comments]

    Thanksgiving update

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Any idea on when the update will be out GMT?

    submitted by /u/currryboi
    [link] [comments]

    Rock Drake and Rock Drake eggs not spawning on Valguero

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Why aren't Rock Drakes or their eggs spawning on Valguero?

    submitted by /u/boysmanmans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel