• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 How do I stop wild dinos spawning on a server?

    Ark PS4 How do I stop wild dinos spawning on a server?


    How do I stop wild dinos spawning on a server?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I'm planning an event for my cluster on a fresh server and it will require egg lay rate to be really high. To keep the server from getting overwhelmed by a bunch of eggs all over the place I want to stop all wild dino spawns and manually spawn in the wild dinos that I need for the event.

    I know I can turn off spawns for certain dinos or do a dino wipe but coding each individual dino or constantly wiping the map is a ton of work.

    Is there a way for me to code a server so there are no wild dinos anywhere on the map?

    submitted by /u/rsheets28
    [link] [comments]

    Super Turkey Health Regen

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Does anyone know the exact amount of health a Super Turkey regens? At the moment, they appear to be neigh invincible in my SP session, and I would like to know seeing as I adjusted health regen to compensate for.some adjusted settings, and it seems that the Super Turkey far outheals the damage I can do to it.

    Even if you don't know the exact regen on the Super Turkeys, any amount of help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Never done all the way

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I've played ark a lot but my friends get tapped out early because they don't like these kinds of games. I wouldn't mind meeting a few people to play with. I'm usually free in the evenings

    submitted by /u/Sphenicidae95
    [link] [comments]

    A map with just friends

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    So I just started playing ark with a friend but we keep ending up in servers where we keep getting killed by players way better then us. Can we make a server just for us but without the limitation that you have to stay within a certain distance from the host? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/Vinish1906
    [link] [comments]

    how many gigabytes does ark take up on ps4 ? 2020

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    may get it but not if its 100gb like destiny 2

    submitted by /u/moomooluu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel