• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One My First Attempt At A Tame Pen

    ARK on Xbox One My First Attempt At A Tame Pen


    My First Attempt At A Tame Pen

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Spider chibi lets gooo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Xbox play anywhere issues

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I keep trying to connect to official servers on my pc with the play anywhere but I keep getting the could not find address error I've tried starting a single player and joining the server on my Xbox then trying to load in on my pc, on my Xbox everything works fine I've been at it for about 3 hours trying to fix it any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Dom9822
    [link] [comments]

    30 minute disconnect is fixed

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Just an FYI for anyone who's downloading the patch and is wondering if the issue is fixed. I've been in a game for about an hour now and it's still connected. It honestly feels weird playing for more than 30 minutes at a time

    submitted by /u/ViralParallel
    [link] [comments]

    Constant dropping after event?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I have disconnected every twenty minutes since the event rolled out and at this point I would rather not have the event. It makes no sense in rolling out a garbage event if it ruins your overall gaming experience.

    submitted by /u/Pompay_The_Great
    [link] [comments]

    What are current small tribe rates during Thanksgiving Event?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Usually small tribes doesn't benefit from event rates. But I just tamed a bird quicker than what Dododex told me so I'd like to figure the rates out. I'm still getting 5 stone per hand pickup on the ground. And I'm still getting around 280 wood per tree with a stone hatchet so harvesting rates still seem to be 5x but taming seems to be sped up.

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker webs not appearing for host

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    I found that the non dedicated host can not see Bloodstalker webs but the other players that join can.

    submitted by /u/Effective-Bass
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful with cryopods (or don't be a moron

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Let me just recite a conversation I just had with my partner, as he was building a full tek base on top of a Quetzalcoatl (keep in mind we're big fans of using cryopods for large dinos).

    Him: I wonder if I can cryopod the Quetz with all of this stuff on him!

    Me: don't try it. do not risk it.

    Him: ... I'm gonna try it.

    silence

    Me: it didn't work, did it?

    Him: I don't wanna talk about it...

    There goes a nice Tek base and 2 cannons...

    submitted by /u/hot-ohio
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my strongest dinos to a crash

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Me and a friend are playing on a singleplayerworld (the island) with as little cheats as possible (I sometimes kill all wild dinos to increase spawnrates and such). Today we were ready to transfer over and collect some wyvern eggs. We'd tamed and leveled up 2 high rexes, 2 strong argies, a high lv ptera and some oviraptors. Along with that a bunch of gear and building materials to build a small base of operation.

    We transfer everything into the obelisk, I load up Scorched Earth and I download my survivor, run to the green obelisk and pull out the strongest rex to have protection in case something attacks me. I then pull out one of the argies and my game crashes. When I load back in I have to respawn, my rex isn't on the map nor in the obelisk. It pisses me off but I still had one more rex and I then realized dinos you put down are on follow so maybe the rex just took off...

    I pull out the rest of my stuff, equip an argie and decide to take a look around, and the game crashes again, deleting all of my stuff and dinos I brought over.

    Is there any way to bring them back? (I don't expect there to be but what if) Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Have anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/ImDahUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    South one gets pretty nutty

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Do you also experience disconnects from official servers every 30 - 45 Minutes?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Every single player on my server disconnects at least once per hour. We're 12 players. One person in my tribe can't even connect to the server at all.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Psilovecybin
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server issues

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Anyone having their dedicated server not saving progress

    submitted by /u/KProthero22
    [link] [comments]

    Activating events in single player.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:59 AM PST

    There is a box at the bottom of the advanced options menu (pre game) called "active event" is this allowed for single player?

    submitted by /u/DigitaISaint
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck at a menu

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    So I'm trying to go to unofficial servers but it wont let me switch it off undedicated servers, is there any way to fix this I've uninstalled it and such but it wont let me change

    submitted by /u/OkSatisfaction4004
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel