• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Ark PS4 When you demolition the wrong foundation.

    Ark PS4 When you demolition the wrong foundation.


    When you demolition the wrong foundation.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Meme

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:58 PM PST

    What the do In pve?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    I've been playing ark for awhile now, 2-4 years?

    Recently I joined a boosted crystal isles sever that's pve, gotten a decent amount of tames and built up a bit.

    As said in the title what do you do in pve after getting decently set up? Just tame and build more?

    submitted by /u/yeetgio
    [link] [comments]

    Best organic polymer method?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    What map, spot and dino please

    submitted by /u/ccgameryy
    [link] [comments]

    help me find my birdy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    A while back when I was playing on crystal isles I was by the volcano and when flying around on my best argentavis 2 titanosaurs spawned. I landed and didnt put "follow" on my argentavis and I followed the titanosaurs a looong way. I cant seem to find her, not even by whistling follow all or pressing the large botton for setting taming groups (a green arrow shows where you dino is, even in a pretty large range). And apparently I've lost a spino because I should have 2 but I only know where 1 is and the first one isnt dead, and my argentavis isnt dead either. what can I do?????

    submitted by /u/pinkdino16
    [link] [comments]

    The Center IRL

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Dinos stuck in obelisk

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    I uploaded a Wyvern and a few other dinos from a Crystal isles small tribes server and now I can't download no mattter what small tribes server I'm in. Is this a bug because downloading is disabled on every small tribes server, even the dinos you upload from the same server

    submitted by /u/HdolfAtler
    [link] [comments]

    Problems getting into a game.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Ever since my game crashed when I was with multiple ppl whose games also crashed at the same time and ever since then I deleted then reinstalled and my game runs like dog I can hardly get into severs or anything and I have a ps4 pro

    submitted by /u/ikAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Solo

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Realistically can you go artifact hunting alone on a single player server

    submitted by /u/Benthazar_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel