• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Saw this today on here and the first thing I thought was that it came from this subreddit

    ARK on Xbox One Saw this today on here and the first thing I thought was that it came from this subreddit


    Saw this today on here and the first thing I thought was that it came from this subreddit

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Best official map?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Any Dino Spawn in choice?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Hey guys so I have a spawn in to choose from my admins on their server. I'm just wondering if there's something I should definitely go for? Right now I'm thinking about going for a Phoenix as they look cool and they serve as a portable forge. But should I be going for a rock drake, or a basilisk, maybe a zombie wyvren... any help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Bambie231
    [link] [comments]

    Activating events in single player?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I recently started playing Ark with my son. He tells me there a way to turn on events even when they arent currently happening. I cant seem to find an answer online for this.

    submitted by /u/DamagedGoods3
    [link] [comments]

    Abnormally high rate of twins/triplets

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Just wanted to check in with y'all; is anyone basing on the floating islands on CI having an abnormally high number of twins and triplets? I am not on right now, so don't have exact coordinates, but there's a small-ish island just below the largest island to the east that is apparently an absolute monster for triplets and twins. Tribemate of mine is based there and is getting triplets or twins every fifth or sixth hatching or birth; I'm on the highest floating island and get one every 20 or 30.

    Edit: We have run tests using 10 eggs and recording results, and we're getting better than 20% multi-births. Live births are running fairly similar: 64 births netted 12 triplets and 5 twins; bases on 3 other maps in the same cluster, showed roughly 1 hatch or birth in 25-30 would be a multi. This is not a statistical anomaly, it is a reproducible "bug" that has proven true on this cluster over and over, but only for this one location. My question is: has anyone else noticed any other locations on other maps that have a similar effect that is reproducible?

    submitted by /u/ShenlungMahathi
    [link] [comments]

    Nondedicated tether

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I just saw that there was going to be a big update to Ark so I am considering trying to get back into the game. I was going to start playing with my friend but got caught in an annoying ass tether. Anyone know if the update is going to do anything about it

    submitted by /u/MochaHen
    [link] [comments]

    how to activate and deactivate water walking with bloodstalker on xbox

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    I tried just about everything but the only way i can get him underwater is by putting him to follow but the moment i ride him, he goes back to the top

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis engrams still bugged

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I was playing genesis and I noticed that most of the engrams exclusive to genesis were missing, I had ticked the genesis engrams box in the corner, and I don't believe I have any engrams disabled, does anyone know of a way to fix this? I saw a couple posts but they weren't able to help me, so that's why I'm posting this again.

    submitted by /u/logslayer999
    [link] [comments]

    HELP !!!! Shadow above horizon

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    a shadow appeared above the horizon in aberration I haven't tried any other maps I restarted it cam back

    pics

    submitted by /u/HomoRogue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel