• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A real duncleo skull

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Our cozy living quarters.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Here's a low poly Argy.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    When your sleeping for work & your teammate mass dials you.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    The no BS PVP guide to mastering the Bloodstalker

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Can't spawn on bed in Quetzal

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    I recently built a base on my Quetzal and I can't get back on it. Everytime I try to spawn in my bed, it auto spawns me on the beach. I also tried fast travelling through another bed and it just doesn't work. I wonder if this has to do with my Quetz having reached the maximum number of structures on its platform saddle or having more weight that it can carry. Any ideas on why I'm having this issue?

    submitted by /u/pinopino1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play this game offline on ps4?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:46 AM PST

    I'm not a fan of playing games with randoms as constantly been griefed on such games. Hence I would like to know if I can play the game with me as the only player in the world/server (you understand what I'm getting at)?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/GR4ND_420_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Trying to start up a tribe on pvp official on psn. Haven't decided on a map yet. No experience required. Prefer 16+. For more details pm me

    submitted by /u/Blaze_Cynder201
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid attempt already authenticating

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Please could you fix LEGACY-PVE-EU-ScorchedEarth701 - (v317.1) the server is down since yesterday

    All server work for me except this one all my stuff there and else nobody in the server since yesterday i think this not my Pc problem right?

    submitted by /u/Avicii100746
    [link] [comments]

    How many GB is Ark with all official maps now?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Thinking of getting a new pc, I'm just not sure if I need to buy an extra HDD for Ark or not.

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    My friend just got the most OP snow owl ever... A wild lvl 145

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Mod Help

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    I was wondering if there was a mod that changes gigantopithecus that allows them to do actions that the player can.

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Bat4857
    [link] [comments]

    Super Structures GameUserSettings

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:48 PM PST

    So, I just got ARK Steam version, yay! But I'm having a really annoying problem where the game is ignoring certain settings in the GameUserSettings text file.

    I've read many things so far, so I have the default settings pasted at the bottom of the single player folder, just like it says to do. Then changing what settings I want such as AllowIntakeToPlaceWithoutWater=True.

    So far, I've tried changing the placement of the text to under the server settings, running the game both as a single player, and non dedicated server, and even going so far as to delete both the Game.ini and the GameUserSettings.ini, running the game so it creates new files, going back in and copy-pasting my settings in there again, and turning them both to "Read Only".

    None of this has worked because every time I try, certain things like the levels of the dinos are correct, gamma, and whatever minor settings are perfectly fine, but things like NoFoundationsRequired=True and AllowIntakeToPlaceWithoutWater=True refuse to obey my settings. The mod itself is working perfect, but those two settings in particular just wont.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm stumped now after all that. I'm beginning to think I'll just try S+ instead.

    submitted by /u/Daethbane
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles Issue

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Any one know why my crystal isles dedi spawns in nothing and can't place in builds down?

    submitted by /u/specialedd178
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to activate events on xbox one?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I normally play sp, and I've been wondering about the events and recently read about chibis, and I wanted to get one, but I'm not sure how to activate an event, specifically Winter Wonderland. I play on xbox singleplayer on the island map. Any and all information is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LonelyBoiiiTimez
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need for alpha broodmother? I'm playing solo on official pve

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I'm not very new but have mostly played on rag and extinction so I don't rlly know what to bring. Should I use Rexes, and should I mutate them? I don't rlly have a strong grasp of breeding for mutations at all, so I am very clueless on what to do. thanks to all responses

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Exit-877
    [link] [comments]

    What smaller creature(Smaller or same size as an allo) is good for arena combat?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Not 100% sure about the specifics but I think its a pve, 4 v waves(Like horde style event) What dinos would be the best to breed to enter that.

    submitted by /u/JuppyGuppy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get velo bps?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I've been looking for months for a velo bp. I've done countless red and purple drops, I've run the forest, ice, and desert caves many times and no velo bp still. I know that I can potentially get them from these places, but which way have you all had the best luck finding them?

    submitted by /u/HarrySonofHairy
    [link] [comments]

    Mod/Setting to chuck out Dino in Boss Arena

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    So I am using Dino Storage v2 and my Rexes are dying in the lava outside the tek cave. They can't follow properly.

    Anyways, is there a mod/setting to override this so I can chuck them out within the tek cave?

    submitted by /u/Chappie3690
    [link] [comments]

    Megachelon breed/hatch

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Anyone know if megachelon can be bred on Crystal Isles? I believe last TLC they said they were reducing depths, but haven't been able to find out what maps work now.

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel