• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Such a Pretty Girl

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Non-dedicated to dedicated on PC Gamepass

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    My friends and I were playing on a non-dedicated server and want to bring our world over to a dedicated server I will be hosting. We have checked to make sure that the server works, but I cannot find the save files for our non-dedicated to make the change.

    1. Where are the save files located for the pc gamepass version?
    2. What will I need to change my "local player" file to? I am sure it's different than the steam method.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nmoney000
    [link] [comments]

    NO NO BAD CHIBI

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Turkey Trials 4 Complete Guide Legit or Cheat

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Cant play after update

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Anybody else having a hard time loading in after the turkey trial update?? I play on xbox one and its taking to long to try to load me in that it times out.

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    Speculation on 10th December Gameshow Announcement

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/NotDollie/status/1331456669784555521

    "I believe we're going beyond anything we've ever done prior. "

    Wildcard first announced this at the end of the Extralife stream, but we still have no idea what this will be about, so, speculation time!

    I'm thinking it'd be bad from a financial perspective to announce Ark 2 until after Gen 2 drops, otherwise it'll kill their sales. So I think this is highly unlikely. My guesses are one of the following:

    1. A full VR version of Ark (which has been loosely done through Ark Park already)
    2. Full Crossplatform play between PC & Consoles
    3. Some sort of an Ark Web Series/Netflix Series/TV Series/Movie

    But I'm curious on other people's speculations too?

    submitted by /u/CptJeiSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    South 1 gets pretty nutty

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Obtainable only by commands items

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I'm planning on opening a PS4 roleeplay esrver on ark and I need to choose the currency. It needs to be something players can't obtain. I thought about using the bushberry seeds or golden bullets but they are commonly used in other servers, Is there any other object like those ones I could use?

    submitted by /u/BeluuX
    [link] [comments]

    I tamed a Forest Titan in 3 attacks

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Ps4 pro bluescreen every time i load ark.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:11 AM PST

    After the turkey update my ps4 pro bluescreens every time i load ark. I've tried restarting, turning off and even re downloading, any suggestions on how to fix?

    submitted by /u/canyouhelp69
    [link] [comments]

    Had the strangest Master Controller fight last night...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    So I thought I would share this story, because while I love Ark, it never ceases to amaze me how broken some things can be.

    So as background, I am a solo player on an official Offline raid protection cluster, I grinded up enough missions to do Gamma Arrival protocol a while back, and for friends and allies who wanted skiff engrams I would temporarily join their tribe, and start the fight for them, no big deal normally.

    But last night, I joined into a tribe, we got the dinos all set up, and I was confident we could easily beat the fight. I started the teleport and...I was the only one there. Not a single tribemate came along. And not only that, 2 random enemy tribe dinos somehow tagged along, an online (and terrified) adolescent Tek Rex, and an ORP protected, passive unsaddled Giga.

    I went on with the fight the best I could, while the tribe frantically googled what might have gone wrong. Things started out pretty well, but the Reaper that was going to be buried to distract the avatars in the last phase fell through the floor randomly and died. In the end, I managed to take out half of the bosses health, but ran out of time and everything was killed. (including the ORPed Giga, I'm sure that tribe will be very confused as to how their breeder giga was killed offline)

    From what we found, the reason the tribemates got left behind had to do with tribe ranks, I was a guest rank , and only people the same rank as the person starting the fight come with apparently. No idea how the other tribe's dinos came into the fight, we were very far away from any other tribe...we did another fight with my rank adjusted, and everything went fine.

    Tl;dr : Make sure everyone is the same tribe rank of the player starting the Arrival Protocol. And also, your dinos might get randomly kidnapped into the boss fight by other tribes starting the fight in totally different areas.

    submitted by /u/HunterKiya
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in searching for session

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    ARK Xbox One: I managed to choose wrong server type (Player dedicated) in the search filter and now I can't get further. It loads in two serves on the list and then it stucks on searching. I can not change the server type. I've tried reinstalling the game but it didn't help, neither did today's update. Help, any ideas on fixing it?

    submitted by /u/apej0hn
    [link] [comments]

    radio mod

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    i play with my friends and cant use discord with out lagging is there a solution with a radio mod or radios completely dead

    submitted by /u/dj-ma7soon
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build An Egg Hatchery

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Best PvE base location.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I'm currently on herbi island and I'm tired of flying across the map to get obsidian and crystal as well as most tames so I was hoping I could find some advice on here as to the best PvE spots. Im thinking about either brawlers bay or the hidden lake but I haven't been playing the game too long so I want to ask someone else for advice. Brawlers bay looks like it would be a good choice cause it's close to the ice biome and volcano but the hidden lake looks cool. Any advice would be extremely helpful.

    submitted by /u/The_Fatal_Illusion
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get my Ark to update to 318.12

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Title, was hoping someone could help, my game refuses to update to 318.12, steam doesn't even think theres been an update, does anyone know how to manually do it?

    submitted by /u/gigigamer
    [link] [comments]

    How do taming tusos work between feedings?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    how long do i have to wait between feedings for a 150 tuso on times 2 rates? I used different taming calculators and im getting different results for each of them when set to 2 times? anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous-Exit-877
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for optimizing element harvesting on Aberration?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    My friends and I are on a pve 2 server cluster for xbox/win10 using aberration as our "home" map and the rotating the second server to different maps when we want to go there for resources, tames, or loot. Tek engrams are set to auto-unlock on our server starting at level 80 so that we can utilize tek stuff and save bosses as an end goal. The problem is that element is very tedious and insanely time consuming to grind out significant quantities of on aberration and we can't change the crafting yield without mods that we can't use because it's xbox/win10. Do any experienced players have advice on optimizing the element grind on aberration?

    submitted by /u/ChadaMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble hatching

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Hey everyone, so recently I've been hatching using a simple setup of six AC units facing each other like so

    — — — — — —

    So this has hatched just about everything I've gotten, until today, when I brought a Wyvern egg in, and it wouldn't hatch, do I need more ACs? Or do I need something else completely?

    submitted by /u/PaxianBellum
    [link] [comments]

    I think I did a good job on this one! Exploring The Aberation Cave and Going on a Taming Spree! | Solo Modded Ark Valguero Ep.12 (if you actualy like my video can you sub, Im trying to grow as a small youtuber)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    So i need some help so i wanted to go fight the desert titan with a quetz and auto turrets but then i read that you cant place turrets on quetz saddles so i was wondering if there was a cheat code or setting thar disables that because if not figthing the titan is going to be very hard. And if not feel free to post any tips on how to fight it

    submitted by /u/yorkee120
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel