• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We got a green mutation on a blood wyvern.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Wildcard and "Brand Diversity"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Found the McDonalds Bird... Search is Over Lol!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    I found a way to force dinos into low poly mode. Here's a low poly managarmr and snow owl.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Any mods suggestion or game config to take out the level RPG aspect of a solo game?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Hey guys, INB4 thank you for your time
    I played a little bit of this WONDERFUL game some time ago and I want to start a new solo game
    I _think_ I would like to make something like "All dinos locked at level 1" if possible. I know there's a config for all dinos level max but then I die with the mere thought of a Dodo
    What I'm trying to say is I disliked having my T-Rex getting reckd by a raptor just because numbers (It was a regular raptor, not alpha, I'm sure). I don't want to even have to think about breeding. I just want to beat smaller dinos with my bigger dinos
    Sorry if I'm saying something silly, again I'm a beginner
    So any suggestions? Mods, configs? Thanks ^.^

    submitted by /u/No-Mathematician-414
    [link] [comments]

    Why in the eff does bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=true not work?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    See title. That's it. It doesn't work.

    Unofficial server. Ragnarok. PVE. 10 players max. WTF.

    submitted by /u/michaelcmetal
    [link] [comments]

    How Powerful is the Dodorex?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    ARk - Random Disconnecting since update

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hi All,

    Have been getting lost connection to host messages (unofficial server) randomly every 15mins to 1 hr, this is not due to inactivity and a few other people are reporting problems too on other servers which seems to be causing issues.

    Have WC acknowledged that there is a problem or anyone found a fix?

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/2970650017893401518/

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/anewhome
    [link] [comments]

    Death worm anyone

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Looking for advice on pve dinos on crystal isles.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Hiya, I was just wondering what creatures make for great pve damage dealers for both general purpose and bosses? I quite like the Crystal Wyverns, but I'm guessing they aren't great at dealing damage and I'm guessing they are only allowed in the Crystal Dragon Queen boss fight and none of the others. After that I don't know what to go fore that is great in boss fights and is relatively easy to get.

    submitted by /u/RenryuuIsura
    [link] [comments]

    Which Yuty color do you like the best to accompany my rexes and theris to battle?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Element farm drop rate

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Anyone knows if the element farm in general (dust, shards and element) was nerfed by Wildcard or is a bug?

    Some weeks ago i had got 2k element with a run inside the volcano (Genesis) in 10x server, but now i'am getting 800 ~ 1k.

    submitted by /u/P1V4_
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to disable turkeys, what is the code name of the Turkeys?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I'm wanting to disable the turkeys, what name do I use for them in the code;

    NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="NAME_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

    submitted by /u/Gellfling
    [link] [comments]

    Turkey killing

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Ok so I've lured 2 250 turkeys into a stone pen and have a platform above to shoot at them. I've hit them with 79 pump action shotgun shells and 100 arrows and they're not dead. Do they regen health or do I need to get more ammo and blast away?

    submitted by /u/GreyPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove Dino Gate limit of rafts?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    As the title is asking.

    I didn't realize recently that there was a nerf to how many dino gates could be placed on a motor boat or raft (currently set to 2), does anyone know how to adjust the settings or files?

    This is for my server cluster on pc (steam).

    submitted by /u/Video_Mode
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was another decent one to share- Exploring The Aberation Cave! Karkinos Taming + more! Pt.2 | Solo Modded Ark Valguero Ep.13

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Question regarding giga respawn

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:15 PM PST

    If I fly around and don't find one in any of the spawns on the gamepedia map is it a good idea to Dino wipe and check again? I heard they have longer than normal respawn times and don't want to mess anything up and make it longer than it could be I play on single player currently on the island (I can't transfer to rag it doesn't work I lost 11 kibble an argy and Barry trying to transfer yesterday) just flew over all the spots and didn't see one, or would it be better to level my allo pack slaughtering everything on the spawns?

    submitted by /u/ALonelyDodo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel