• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the titanoboas size was an exaggeration. Oh boy was I wrong.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Of course it does

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    How do you turn on the thing to unlock engrams by level

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    On windows windows 10

    submitted by /u/Superdog909
    [link] [comments]

    How do you override Official Difficulty on Xbox?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I can only change the difficulty offset in the settings, and that always reverts back to 1 every time I play.

    submitted by /u/squishybob1
    [link] [comments]

    Arkpocalypse discord

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Is there a discord for arkpocalypse? Just wondering, would be interesting.

    Edit: I could work on a discord if the community want it.

    submitted by /u/chaos_akito
    [link] [comments]

    Game is unplayable for me. Is it a known issue? Any fix coming soon?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    For about 4 or 5 days now I been trying to play this game. When I try to join a server the game freezes. Dont seem to be anyway to fix it besides having someone send a invite according to one redditer I found who was having th same issue. I dont have xbox friends that play this tho.

    submitted by /u/jezus317410
    [link] [comments]

    Title

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    hey i am a single player player on the island, i installed ragnarock and it made me create a new character, my fear is that if i create a new one i will delete the one for the island, is that so or not?

    submitted by /u/Fonta08
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get a quetzal in scorched earth?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Anyone else have invisible Surface Reaper Kings?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Since the Turkey Trial update the surface reaper kings are invisible on our aberration server. Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/ChadaMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server keeps crashing

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Anyone else having problems with dedicated server on the microsoft store version of ark? Mine keeps crashing and cant figure out why.

    submitted by /u/fiph
    [link] [comments]

    I cant get in a server on my own

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Basically, my friend and I both love this game. Recently though, I haven't been able to load into servers on my own. It either freezes, says "searching for servers" forever or kicks me to the home screen. It wont even let me change it from non-dedicated server. Please help me, the only way I can play is if my friend invites me to the game and he is barely ever on his xbox at the same time I am.

    p.s-anything helps

    submitted by /u/yorp_yonk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel