• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Playing ARK with an expert

    ARK: Survival Evolved Playing ARK with an expert


    Playing ARK with an expert

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Titanosaur Steam Trains - modded platform builds, S+

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Raiding with a smile

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    This would look good on the side of my base

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Creatures all unclaimed after reinstall

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Waterfalls in ark

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Hi, ive been wanting to raid this base behind a waterfall, but i cant see anything and if i go in ill die. Is there any way to remove the waterfall textures?

    submitted by /u/AcialJinx
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something? [PC]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Is it just me, or does it feel like any cluster server only has about 12 people on each map at a time. I cannot, for the life of me, find a decently populated server on one map. I remember the days when Ragnorok would be filled to the brim with people and exciting pvp encounters would present themselves many times a day. Am I missing something, or is the playerbase severely declining?

    This is from a guy who has switched from xbox to pc, so I might now be looking in the right places? I don't know. It would just be great to find servers like that again.

    submitted by /u/JonathanTCrane
    [link] [comments]

    Can I recover my save?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    My file got corrupted and a lot of my tames turned wild and ran away, along with my base bugging out and my loot despawning in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/haxor8406
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing before it starts

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Is there an updated SA companion app anywhere?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I'm on Android and the last time the companion app was updated was about 2017 :( Really sucks when there are no resource counters for triangle foundations and the more recent dinos

    submitted by /u/MoreCelery
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles on xbox one

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Every time i attempt to load crystal isles it gives me the host connection time out message 100% of the time. I haven't even seen the map yet.

    submitted by /u/Joeyy123
    [link] [comments]

    ARK - PS4 Randomly freeze after about 15 minutes of playing

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Hi everyone

    I have had this problem for a week now. When I jump into a single player or an online server for about 15 to 20 minutes, the game just freeze. Also my FPS in the game suddenly drop whenever I do some action such as opening the Inventory, accessed dino, smithy,... And for all the freeze whenever I must close the game and jump into the server again, my world don't save any progress unless of I exit the game properly. When I play other game, this freeze problem don't happen to any other except for ark. This happen before the Thanksgiving update also and still happen now.

    Will be extremely thankful if anyone know how to resolves this issues

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Antalres1805
    [link] [comments]

    Do turkeys spawn on extinction

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I would like a chibi but I mainly play extinction and was wondering wether turkeys spawn on extinction

    submitted by /u/Survivor-boss
    [link] [comments]

    Ark for Windows 10

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I recently found out that Windows 10 version of games can be mod compatible. Is Ark for Windows 10 mod compatible?

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Bat4857
    [link] [comments]

    New up and coming FIRE 6-man PvP cluster! Join today and claim your alpha spot! discord in pic

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Freezes and Blue screens at the start screen Ps4

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Everytime I load the game when I get to the start menu it freezes crashes and throws an error code CE-34878-0 anyone else been experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Bloodykiba
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play in a blank world with a friend?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    For the record: I've been googling for a long while and haven't found an answer, so I have to ask here.

    So my fiancee is about to get the game on Steam because 80% for black friday, i have it on Epic from when it was free. She's in the US, I'm stuck in Argentina (thanks COVID -_- ) I remember that to play you either do it alone or join a server. What I don't remember is if you can create a new world and allow a single person to join without paying to maintain a server.

    In other words, i want to know if this has the Minecraft approach to playing with friends or the Raft one.

    Also, i mentioned us having it on different stores because everywhere I find they talk only about official and unofficial+unmodded servers, nothing about a smaller world.

    Thank you in advance.

    EDIT: i recognize "blank world" isn't the best way to call it, but I couldn't find another way to refer to it.

    submitted by /u/OtakuJuanma
    [link] [comments]

    first how to video

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:40 PM PST

    as many of you know I am getting into making ark how-to articles. I thought id give it a shot with a video. please take a look and let me know how to improve. thank you all so much! video here

    submitted by /u/arcoholicdinoman
    [link] [comments]

    Base Location on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Hey y'all me and my friends just started a PvE server (5 of us) and we were looking for a solid base locations! We've been trying to get away from the beaches but there are 2 of us who LOVE sea dinos, any underwater networks on Ragnarok that we could take advantage of for base builds?

    submitted by /u/Kazamuro
    [link] [comments]

    Basilosaurs

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I have died 3 times trying to tame a basilo. It is only on 22 percent. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/squishybob1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel