• Breaking News

    Friday, June 3, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can you get the Tek phase pistol, Tek Railgun, and Tek shoulder cannon on Valguero?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can you get the Tek phase pistol, Tek Railgun, and Tek shoulder cannon on Valguero?


    Can you get the Tek phase pistol, Tek Railgun, and Tek shoulder cannon on Valguero?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 12:15 PM PDT

    Can you get the Tek phase pistol, Tek Railgun, and Tek shoulder cannon on Valguero, or are these only available on the paid DLCs?

    submitted by /u/Master_Doggo873
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix PVP for Ark 2

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 03:35 PM PDT

    I absolutely love ark. It is by far my most played game with over 7000 hours played. Since release, the majority of the player base has turned to pve/rp. When ark first released, I remember being completely hooked by the possibilities of PVP, but as time has passed, the PVP just continues to look chaotic and borderline goofy do to the overwhelming majority of players going with the tiny/max speed build.

    In my opinion, ark would immediately become much better for PVP if they standardized character size and completely removing stats from players. I will concede that for some players, the buildcraft aspect of ark is enjoyable, but it is undeniably stale. The meta, especially when it comes to the player build has hardly shifted at all over the years which makes it effectively pointless.

    Ark has over a hundred tames in the game, all having their own specializations and stats. Standardizing the player character would allow the tames to shine even more. Ark has so many tames and so much gear that affects mobility, combat, and utility, that having the extra layer of player stats isn't really necessary.

    A sequel is a chance to make large sweeping changes, and at least for PVP ark would benefit massively from trimming off a lot of the unnecessary excess in the game. Even Dino stats could be squished a bit to focus more on their kit and give their specializations more importance.

    submitted by /u/Itz_Teddy_Time
    [link] [comments]

    How much time have you put into ark?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 01:11 PM PDT

    873.3 hours for me.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Boat_3437
    [link] [comments]

    extinction king titan gamma ascension

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:00 PM PDT

    So me and my friend killed the gamma king titan on extinction today. But we didnt get the ascension cutscene or the ascension in general. We killed him, got off our titans (we brought all three) and then tried to loot the drop in the middle of the ascension bubble thing.

    After going to drop off the loot and our gear we brought with us into our titans (since sometimes the stuff gets deleted) we returned to the ascension bubble and for some reason, nothing happened. It vanished, and we didn't get the ascension. The screen turned white, but then it stopped that and nothing happened.

    Is there any solution to this? Do we need to go to the bubble immediately? Is it timed? Very frustrating

    submitted by /u/AlpharacidousV2
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting the dossier check mark for taming megalosaurus and megalania

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 09:26 AM PDT

    Im not certain but I thought the circle with a check mark in it on the dossiers is for if you tamed it or not. I was missing some that I already tamed but after re taming the megalosaurus and megalania i still didnt get the checkmark. Looking back it looks like I am also missing a few others like moschops and paraceratherium. Is the check mark for doing something else?

    submitted by /u/Master_Doggo873
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Island

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 03:09 PM PDT

    I was wondering how well lost island ran on the xbox series x (Single player) because I'd like to start a playthrough but I've heard the map is very laggy

    submitted by /u/maybemonke137
    [link] [comments]

    Command or setting to tame cave dinos?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 01:53 PM PDT

    We're playing on a non dedicated session.

    Is there a way to tame a cave dino? Either with a command or with some ini setting or anything? Maybe a mod?

    Edit: forcetame and dotame don't work on these animals because they are high level.

    submitted by /u/Noriel_Sylvire
    [link] [comments]

    Any vanilla+ overhaul mods you'd recommend?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 12:40 PM PDT

    Are there any hidden gems hidden in the workshop that allow for a slight overhaul, but not to the point vanilla dinos are completely unviable past the first few days. Nothing that gives roaming bosses with millions of health preferably lol. Bonus points if it adds some variety to ocean wildlife too!

    submitted by /u/Demonic_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about PVP Offline Raid Protection

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 05:58 AM PDT

    Hypothetically for offline raid protection, could I buy the game on epic, while also using my profile on steam. Build a structure with the epic profile use a passcode door system, log out of the epic character so the raid protection activates, and then have my other profile access the base and such, while making it impervious to damage ?

    submitted by /u/Money-Courage-285
    [link] [comments]

    Occasional drop in altitude when hovering with the tek chestpiece...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 04:43 PM PDT

    This isn't a big deal, but I'm quite curious. The tek chestpiece allows you to hover in midair. However, I've noticed that every now and then I'll drop a foot or so in altitude but continue hovering. At first I thought this was due to the suit needing to recharge and consume another piece of element, but that doesn't seem to be the case, as it doesn't seem to actually correlate with the consumption of element. They don't happen at the same time.

    Is this normal, and if so, why does it happen?

    submitted by /u/vertigoelectric
    [link] [comments]

    Run ARKaeology Event on PS4 SP?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 03:05 PM PDT

    I'm trying to use the command on my singleplayer world but it isn't working. Anyone know a way?

    -activeevent=ARKaeology

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    HELP keep crashing

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 02:36 PM PDT

    so im having a bit of trouble with ark been playing on pc for a few weeks now but now it crashes every time i load up into valguero but the strange thing is that the crash report mentions lost island files which isnt the map im playing ive tried restarting ark restarting my woirld by deleting it and starting again ive tried verifing the files which finds 2 which are missing but never installs them after even though the process of them being installed on steam does ive tried loading a previous back up which worked for the one time but now its going back to crashing someone plz help

    submitted by /u/AdministrationNo435
    [link] [comments]

    Someone do the gamma boss fight in Gen2 PlayStation PVE?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 01:50 AM PDT

    Pvp Foundation Blocked

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 11:26 AM PDT

    I joined a server and found a underwater cave I like. There was a Tek storage box and a Tek transmitter there. It let me build near the transmitter without it saying can't build player structuons nearby. I built c4 and destroyed the storage box. Now it's still saying I can't build anywhere else. Could it be the transmitter and how would I destroy it. If it's not the transmitter then where is this player build?

    submitted by /u/Evident13
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best settings for a casual pair playing about 5 hours a week on Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 06:58 AM PDT

    Tempted to try Ark for the first time ever, but worried choosing something like casual and easy will be a good starting point but might be limiting later. I don't know what other options there are but conscious I don't want to mess up our experience before we even start.

    submitted by /u/olioli86
    [link] [comments]

    If you see a level 100 TRex, how would YOU kill it without tames?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 09:46 AM PDT

    Scroll won't work anywhere.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 08:08 AM PDT

    Just today on my single player map the scroll stopped working in orbital camera mode, normal camera mode and in the Host/Local page where you change settings and pick what map you want to play on. It works fine on anything but Ark, the keybinds are already checked. If this has happened to anyone else and know how to fix it i would appreciate it if you could help me.

    submitted by /u/Lukas_Whynot
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean Platform

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 01:29 AM PDT

    I'm planning on building an ocean platform base on an official PVE server, so no mods. Before I get started I'd like to find out about the best practices, the experiences of others and good ideas for building it.

    I'm planning to place 4 platforms, so a method of connecting or snapping them would be good.

    I'm also planning on placing a water pen underneath one of them with a behemoth gate to get in and out and would like to hear how to optimize stability for that pen.

    I'd like to set up an area for breeding and have at least one incubator under water (for sea life eggs).

    Any good ideas or suggestions or links to good videos which explain some of these topics.

    submitted by /u/LanguishViking
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the biggest struggle is for solo players in pvp?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 10:37 AM PDT

    question lost island gamma boss

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 07:57 PM PDT

    So ive heard of some scam strategies for doing this fight with a grab and throwing someone with velonasaurs up on a ledge and shooting him from there i cant seem to find a video on this or if its still possible because i have a couple decent velonasaurs and were on small tribe official but my friends dont want to do more prep since were constantly been fighting off to save are base im wonder if people have a video i can watch where its not just a bunch of crazy boosted rexes and more early game boss rush

    submitted by /u/fngizmo
    [link] [comments]

    Admin commands not working?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 01:00 PM PDT

    I've just switched from xbox to pc. I downloaded the xbox version on my pc to play on the xbox server I used to play on. Now my problem is I was made admin on my xbox but now I can't seem to get the admin commands to work. It's my friends server and he has it made through nitrado what am I doing wrong? Please help it's driving me mad

    submitted by /u/GothicWyvern
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Island spawn map on wiki is currently unusable

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 03:32 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to know some spawns and the only map I need to work, it shows only the map and no other option, tried changing browsers, clearing caches, cookies, and even using it on mobile, it doesn't work, anyone knows how to contact the wiki editors? It's a pretty important piece for the gameplay, thanks.

    Here is the link: https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Spawn_Map_(Lost_Island))

    Edit: Only works on mobile

    Edit2: New one works https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Spawn_Map_(Lost_Island))

    submitted by /u/yelp_Blease
    [link] [comments]

    Gallimimus or Iquanodon for Scouting/Exploration?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 01:03 PM PDT

    Looking for a good land animal for traversing the Lost Island at early to mid game. Gallimimus and Iquanodons are pretty common where I'm at so I'm trying to decide between those two.

    Gallimimus is fast, but a bit fragile and low carry weight. Iqanodon is moderately fast with infinite stamina and okay carry weight.

    Anyone else have any thoughts or ideas?

    submitted by /u/LordTurt
    [link] [comments]

    On the lost island, will engrams from other maps be available? And do I have to download those maps for them to be available?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 05:38 PM PDT

    Sorry, I've only played mobile and just started playing on consoles. Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/Rocyreto88
    [link] [comments]

    breeding questions

    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 02:37 PM PDT

    So, I love argies. I have several.....like five or six. Really nice colors too. And I can't seem, to fight the urge, to tame new high level ones😄 They're cool!

    But, now I want to breed them. I've watched some vids on breeding, and all of the tutorials talk about base stats. That's how you properly breed them I guess? Anyways, all mine have points put into them. So, should I start from scratch, taming a whole new pair, to "properly" breed a new baby argie, or is what I've got, ok? And not just the argies, any other Dino.

    submitted by /u/Tiny_Possibility_226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel