• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Legendary orbital supply drops

    ARK on Xbox One Legendary orbital supply drops


    Legendary orbital supply drops

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    How many waves are legendary orbital drops supposed to have? The wiki said 7 but our tribe died on wave 15???

    submitted by /u/SPQR191
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to stop lag on an og xb1?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I have a 4-5 year old xbox and it lags every time you turn a corner or put your movement speed over 175% and it crashes and dies at every turn and i cant handle the lag is their any way to turn down the lag?

    submitted by /u/I_SMELL_PENNYS-
    [link] [comments]

    ARKDICTION PvP Cluster 10x/10x

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Wiping 12/12! 13 maps, high player count!

    Super populated, adding new servers as needed.

    -3 days grace for new tribes AFTER the first week -10 Maps -Xbox/Microsoft (Crossplay) -10x Harvesting -10x Experience -6 Man tribe Limit (One Alliance) -Custom Drops / Recipes -1k General Stack Size / 10k For Most Raw Materials (ARB 250) -Auto unlock engrams (Not Tek) -Balanced PvP Settings -3 Active Adult Admins With 10,000+ Hours Combined Experience -3 Different International Time Zones For Admins -Shop, For All You Casuals To Keep Up -Discord Currency / Invite Rewards

    For further information feel free to check out Discord https://discord.gg/hEMTJ8q

    submitted by /u/XGOATGUYX
    [link] [comments]

    Ark sever freezing

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    So one day I was loading in and went to find an official server and I had Accidentally pressed to search player server and each time I try to change to the official Server it freezes my game does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/LordAyumu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way that I can get the reusables mod or something similar on Xbox One?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I need help raiding an alpha

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I was asking if anyone could help me raid this alpha he currently has a 5k ele bounty on my head for every base someone finds thats mine and he is p2w and thinks he's the shit he lives on crystal isles on this 10x vluster he says he has 7k turrets but we dong believe it we need to do some grinding my base is on abb i have a rock ele a nice giga 2 daedons and some nice rexes im 13 so dont be suprised by my voice if you do join thank you for reading this if you did

    submitted by /u/I_SMELL_PENNYS-
    [link] [comments]

    Titanosaur.... TITANOSAUR!!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    I don’t know what to do about arks cannot find address

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:28 AM PST

    It's been a whole year sense I've played ark. I play it on the Xbox one cause I haven't got an X yet. But I decided I wanted to do some streaming for ark with a friend and I bought a server got everything set up and then we both couldn't join. Would give him a unknown error and give me a address not found.. iv literally reset and wiped the whole server (well the old saves cause we wanted to start new) but still nothing works.. I saw an old Reddit thread from a while back talking about just playing single player for a while then it will work... this is my second time trying this hoping it will work... I'm at a loss for what to do.. I just want to play are and have fun is that to much to ask? I know ark ark Nitrado have always been buggy. I mean I run a unofficial pc session for this cause I don't have another Xbox to run the server.

    If anyone had ANYTHING that will help please give me something.. thanks

    submitted by /u/Drbubby_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel