• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's There.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Day 1 in the Ark

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Otter Safari

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Is the Surface biome on Aberration still bugged at the moment?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Gonna start a new runthru of Ab but I heard something was finicky with the surface, like the fires still happening at night time or something like that?

    submitted by /u/SinfulFrisky
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer Needs Its Own Flag and Trophy

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    All ascension boss have trophy and flag except Overseer

    submitted by /u/chax91
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting Ark Smalltribes PC

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Looking for an active NA player, based on genesis at least 2k hours and most of the boss engrams.

    For more info pm me on discord: Spodie#7071

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveGuava126
    [link] [comments]

    10 Things You Want To See in ARK 2

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    He can’t choose a color.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Tamed a beautiful 156 tek stego

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Male breeder

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:11 AM PST

    What is the most efficient way of breeding? I got 1 male rex with 2 mutations in melee. I now have a new mut in health. Do I continue breeding with the new male or is it best that I only have mutations in melee?

    Do I breed a new male with only 1 mutation in health and continue like this?

    submitted by /u/BaBoon2903
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta work with what the ark gods give you

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    What does it mean for a mod to be "stackable" and "clean"?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Ive been trying to google the definition and all i get are links to item stacking mods ;_;

    submitted by /u/Finnark1510
    [link] [comments]

    Where is honey on Aberration?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    As the title says, I'm looking for honey on Aberration to tame a roll rat. My base is near the fertile lake and in 1.5 hours I could only find one hive. I've been looking at terrain rocks and the large unminable trees. Is there a better way?

    submitted by /u/Cyb3r__
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with the freezing spores on Aberration?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Not sure how to deal with these. You run through a cloud and it's all over, it seems. I've lost a couple tames that way. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    New character

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    So I have a question about single player

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Since ark deletes your survivor after ascending (Most of the time) I want to keep my survivors from deleting. Is there any way I can do this? I heard playing on a non-dedicated session makes sure your survivor isn't deleted. Is this true? (Plz answer both questions)

    submitted by /u/SweetLDtheGod
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden base

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    My friends and I are on our own sever, as of right now I'm falling behind and I can't find any of their bases one guy in particular is very cocky and I want to try and do something to his base. We are on the centre and aren't using crypods or anything he's built his base in a position that is accessible to kapros (I'm saying that cause that's the only game I know he has, he also told me it's a 2x2) if anyone has any tips of finding his base please let me know

    submitted by /u/harry_8371
    [link] [comments]

    BRAW @bamspg ;)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Managarmr Breeding

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Just wondering how everyone breeds there mana's, as the babies kamikaze around after birth and the swishy tails, along with all the space they take up. What's your most efficient way for containing and breeding your manas?

    submitted by /u/shmokeburrs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel