• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Saw a lot of people with the session filter problem so here ya go

    ARK on Xbox One Saw a lot of people with the session filter problem so here ya go


    Saw a lot of people with the session filter problem so here ya go

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Finally I can complete my set of ascended clothes gear

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    When your Pony kills a Raptor...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Titan Feeding PVP Unofficial Nitrado server

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Is it possible to make it so the titans don't starve? We tamed a forest titan today then made sure "allow raid feeding" is checked in our nitrado server settings.

    Tried feeding and force feeding all types of food: kibble, meat, berries... all to no effect. He is still on track to starve after 24 hours. Is this a limitation of PVP?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/jmanNOLA
    [link] [comments]

    Server Settings/Drops

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I'm renting a server for my fiancé and myself to play one but I'm not sure about the settings. I want it for pretty boosted but not insane. Also how to I do custom drops?

    submitted by /u/kodiakkoda420
    [link] [comments]

    Sick sabertooth mutation

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    My first drawing I’ve posted

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Wyvern Eggs on Crystal Isles

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I am having 2 issues with collecting wyvern eggs on crystal isles. First one is some eggs are spoiling right after i grab them from the nest. It says 100% egg health before i pick it up but then it spoils right away. 2nd issue is finding high level eggs. I cleared out every single nest i could find. One egg was level 195 and every other egg was level 30. I play on a private server with some buddies and i thought maybe if we destroyed all wild dino's and spawned in new ones it would fix the problems...nope lol. Eggs are still expiring. I am not sure if nests are supposed to spawn in different spots or not but all the nests are in the exact spots and i cleared out all the eggs again. 1 level 125, 1 level 90 and every other egg is level 30.

    Any idea how to fix these issues?? Or are you guys having the same problems??

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    Playing on hotspot? help please?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    I am un able to play ark on my xbox while using my hotspot. It is my only internet option now. No servers will load. i have read that it might be due to the fact hotpot is strict not open. is there any work around to this?

    submitted by /u/BarefootGOON
    [link] [comments]

    crossplay?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:23 AM PST

    I believe I read somewhere that the game is cross playable from xbone to Win10... Can anyone confirm or deny this please...

    submitted by /u/gamer2417
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel