• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Hyenas got sent to the shadow dimension

    ARK on Xbox One Hyenas got sent to the shadow dimension


    Hyenas got sent to the shadow dimension

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Anybody else got a 17gb update?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    Unofficial servers not populating

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Has anyone else in here had this problem? I have hard reset both my Xbox AND my router. Then when that didn't work I Uninstalled and re installed it and it still isn't populating. I was having zero problem until this update hit, all the other lists populate except the unofficial pc servers. Does ANYONE have any hints tips or tricks to get my list back? I would really hate to have to restart after all the time I've put into the tribe this week. PLEASE SEND HALP

    submitted by /u/9IX9_
    [link] [comments]

    Launch crashing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Every time I load up my game and click join ark my game freezes up and I can't join anything. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I have already tired uninstalling the game but it's still the same.

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Ad_2145
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this video could help out some new folk around here .

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Raising Tamed Dino levels On Nitrado

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Hey guys! I just need some help adjusting some settings. A few friends and I rent out a server from Nitrado. We have been playing on official difficulty (Max Lvl 150) and recently decided we wanted to raise the max level to 300. However we have tons of dinos from previous maps we have been on that were tamed on official settings, is there a way to scale the tamed dinos to the new cap so they don't become obsolete? for example; we have reaper kings from aberration that were from a 140 queen. on the new max that would've been a 280 queen, so with the new cap, the kings would've come out higher. is there a way to get their levels adjusted to match the new settings? I hope all that makes sense, thanks for your help in advanced! (we are not wanting to change the player levels at all, just the tamed dinos we already have) (This is Also for Xbox One)

    submitted by /u/Kithara0523
    [link] [comments]

    Admin log #1 from insane mode ARK: Our difficulty settings broke 5 players this week.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    My Ark experience in a nutshell part 1 ( ARK: Survival Evolved )

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Help with Servers

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Can you transfer a save from a non-dedicated server to a dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/Jestico96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel