• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One My attitude when I come home from a long day of work wanting to play ark, and find out I was wiped.

    ARK on Xbox One My attitude when I come home from a long day of work wanting to play ark, and find out I was wiped.


    My attitude when I come home from a long day of work wanting to play ark, and find out I was wiped.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    I’ll add update in comments if it works

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Help with Nitrado dino spawns

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:22 PM PST

    I've put all the code and spawn entries in for some extinction and abb dinos to spawn on rag yet none of them are showing up, I've Dino wiped and restarted the server multiple times so if anyone can give me a solution that would be very helpful. I can provide the code I used if you need it

    submitted by /u/Spyqe
    [link] [comments]

    Join us in the SNU cluster

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Can't change the session filter, stuck on non-dedicated arks?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    I've seen this is a problem on the forums and have tried every troubleshooting step and still can't change from non-dedicated arks to anything else. That whole filter option is just unselectable. I've tried:

    • Re-installing the whole game
    • Downloading new DLC
    • Deleting xbox profile cloud data for the game
    • Switching to Primitive mode (even worse, clicking on Join Ark button to go to the Session List just completely freezes the whole game)
    • Logging in as different profiles
    • Disabling wireless network and unplugging the ethernet cable as soon as I hit the Join Ark button (someone said this would work as it would see 0/0 servers and that screen would load fine, then you could select the session filter, but no dice)

    The game is literally unplayable at the moment. I can't switch to official servers or player dedicated ones I run. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TrMako
    [link] [comments]

    Spicy dodo 10x pvp cluster fresh wipe.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    If interested here is the discord. https://discord.gg/F5y8rsghfZ

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Item_990
    [link] [comments]

    Small tribes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Started playing small tribes two days ago and finding it pretty much impossible to actually progress, first day we kept getting killed by level 450 manas on beaches and now after 2 days we were wiped by two tribes attacking us at the same time with level 270 gigas and level 422 clone zombie wyverns, not bothered that we got wiped but how is anyone supposed to build up to be able to take that on?

    submitted by /u/CXA9
    [link] [comments]

    new “Could Not Retrieve Address” error ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Was on home server this morning and disconnected while in Tek pod , tried to join about hour later and got a "could not retrieve address" error . tried to join via friend invite and still could not join . tried with different account (same console) could still not join home server , same error , even with that character . tried joining another server and WAS able to create a new character .

    then joined the home server on a mobile hotspot and was able to connect , uploaded character to another server , then went back to my wifi connection and was no longer able to get onto that server - same "could not retrieve address" error . also- since moving main account off home server i can't join that server at all anymore ... have tried all the most obvious fixes - reset router , hard reset xbox , changed DNS etc settings , even the "go on single player and then try again" fix - all the main things you see when googling .

    any advice ?

    submitted by /u/-babito-
    [link] [comments]

    For the Winter Wonderland event, I haven’t put any mistletoe on a gochaclause yet. How much am I missing out on valuable things?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    So I play single player and I'd say I'm approaching mid game, just discovered electricity for the first time and using the fabricator for the first time. Awesome.

    Anyway I've collected some mistletoe and coal from a few drops (not much) and if I read correctly, what you do is you put these in the inventory of a Gachaclause or whatever and it gives you... things.. or something.

    How much am I missing out by not doing this yet? I haven't done it. Should I? What could I get?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Coal?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Hey guys, primitive plus question, what is the best tool/dino to get coal?

    submitted by /u/RobertACubilla
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s additions?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    I'm not a very tech savvy person and was wondering what can I buy to help my Xbox s load things more smoothly? I want to buy the last two ark dlcs and eventually the one that coming soon but because how ark is I'm worried that the lag and crashes will ruin the experience.

    submitted by /u/Terrapigg
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the best place to find an argy?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    (The island)

    submitted by /u/pepinoloco06
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need wyvern milk to raise wyvern baby or can I force feed meat and skip the imprinting? Also fastest way to hatch?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Seeing mixed answers online. I dont care too much about the stats (its a egg from lvl 13 parents it says) and my first wyvern egg on my first ragnarok playthrough. Just want to hatch it and grow so I can mess around on it.

    What is the easiest quickest way to do this? I heard i need like 20 campfires in a small area just to get it to hatch.

    submitted by /u/arktekquestion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel