• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Soon i will have a new otter. One far younger and more colorful.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Soon i will have a new otter. One far younger and more colorful.


    Soon i will have a new otter. One far younger and more colorful.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Ambush

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    A little edit I've made in regards of the finale of my ARK series.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Holidays are a good time to start a new game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I drew a dead diplo

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Excited I defeted my first t-rex today while scowering for obsidian

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Then immediately killed by a Archaeopteryx...... I was happy to survive the rex attack though..... "I'm getting stronger"

    submitted by /u/mrmeanah
    [link] [comments]

    Is this happening to anyone else too?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Shout out to the Goats in the back who didn't listen to my 'ish

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Pls be something good

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Kinda Fire

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I have twins! It that normal?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Some of my moments on Ark!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    My very simple stone base, any tips tricks or advice?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    What is the best map to start on?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Alphas hunt Bobs, we all know that, but is there a Map that a Bob can get started on without as much fear as the others?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/chessnbreasts
    [link] [comments]

    A Majestic Creature

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    I finally got a feathered Darkstar!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I stand before god. I just wanted to join my friends procedural ark. Did I die? What happened? I may never have answers, for I am free

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I am new

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Eny 1 on swich looking for a tribe member get in touch

    submitted by /u/tollum
    [link] [comments]

    Arkscape Modded RPG PvE Community Server

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Hello there,

    We've spent the last week and a bit meticulously configuring an Ark PvE server with focus on RPG elements, a few examples of these are, capitalism currency for player and npc markets, rewarding custom loot drops, blueprint unlocks rebalanced for steady progression, finely tuned rates, alternative routes for progression and an overall more cohesive experience. Im looking to build a thriving community and am posting to see if anyone is interested in joining. 50 Slots, anti griefing measures, assholes/toxic behaviour please, good times only, in-game drama is permitted ofcourse, just not the hateful 4th wall kind.

    We have Spells, Potions, a variety of new arrow types, ways to make money, reasons to explore and work together, new dinos, utilities and structures through a selection of hand picked mods.

    How to join

    Everyone is welcome! Follow the link below to the mod collection Subscribe to all the mods Load Ark and wait for mods to install Follow the join instructions in the collection description.

    OR

    Filter ingame Unofficial > PvE > Ragnarok > "Arkscape"

    Mod Collection

    Let me know if there are any questions, we hope you drop by soon.

    submitted by /u/Geowgiebartram
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on coming back to ark after a year

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    It was the first lockdown that got me into ark I'd played it before but I was the kind of guy that would build a wooden base on a beach and take a dodo... yeah I was a noob.

    Last lockdown things changed me and my friend watched a few YouTube videos of PvP and we gave it a go and it went okay we didn't tear up trees but we had fun doing it and we were able to do a couple raids here and there. Despite how fun it was we stopped when school started up again because we just didn't have the time for a daily grind.

    This time round it was a bit different I decided to give ark another go my friend wouldn't be joining me this time so I decided to do things solo. It was okay I had some good tames and I had a nice metal base with 5 turrets which isnt special but for me this was an accomplishment.

    Overall I find the game fun but it's definitely much better with friends the grind isn't as long and you can work together in raids etc. Solo ark just kind of doesn't work for me unless you have previous tames from other servers like wyverns and gigas but that's just my opinion. Who knows maybe I'll give it another go in a month or two

    submitted by /u/14JWilson
    [link] [comments]

    Village Hidden in the Ark

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    After way too long...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Why does everyone like the center so much?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    The map looks ok to me is there any unique dinos for it?

    submitted by /u/AcrylicAssin7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel