• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One This event has led to some beautiful Wyvern babies.

    ARK on Xbox One This event has led to some beautiful Wyvern babies.


    This event has led to some beautiful Wyvern babies.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Ark performance: series x

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:07 AM PST

    1080p display 60fps without detailed settings. With detailed settings on 1080p display: 30fps but alot of graphic issues that make it look worse.

    V sync is necessary.

    submitted by /u/Tanman55555
    [link] [comments]

    Can additional nitrado users (such as guests) pay? Or what options are there to transfer server ownership?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    So friends and I are looking to start a second map. One of the guys wants to maintain our current map and is willing to pay. Is there a way to add him as an "admin" and let him pay or transfer ownership to his xbox account?

    Or a way to download the nitrado save and import it to Xbox? Looked online and didn't see anything for this.

    submitted by /u/arktekquestion
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a fix for the session filter glitch?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    ISSUE FIXED SEE COMMENTS

    When I went to join ark, I changed the session filter to 'player dedicated arks'. Big mistake. The game forever searches for nonexistent joinable sessions and I can't change the session filter or any other search settings again. The current state of my game means I can never play a multiplayer session without a direct invite, which is a huge issue because I've just started a server with a friend. Searching online I've seen that this has been an issue for 5 years. It's never been addressed by the devs, and the official Ark support site is absolute dog shit, there's no way to submit a request and there's seemingly no other way to contact for support at all. How do I fix this???

    submitted by /u/mattman2301
    [link] [comments]

    I’m killing horseshoe crabs for Chitin. Is it best to harvest with a metal pickaxe or a sword?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Both seem to be getting a ton of chitin and can't tell which one gets you more. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Dedicated Mutation question

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    So my wife and I have been playing on our non-dedi ark that I host and I have come to find that my Rex's, while showing that they have mutations in ancestry tree and Region color changes and 2 additional levels gained, will have 0 stats changes. A litteral carbon copy of the parents. This has happened 7 times in a row now.

    Is there some setting regarding mutations that I am missing?

    submitted by /u/Chico_So_Suave
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok boss fight.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    So I'm finally all set to run the Alpha boss on Rag. Will I be awarded the element in the event that I'm riding The mount that deals the final blow, to both the mantacore and dragon?

    submitted by /u/PriceisFight
    [link] [comments]

    How to avoid getting griefed?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    So my friend and I started up ark, found a nice little spot. Built up a nice stone place with some mid level tames. Then the Spartan clan came, wiped the tames and stole stuff. Cool, the house is intact and most of the stuff was working. So we rebuilt, more mid level tames. 3 days later, they came back and again wiped us. We rebuilt, got full metal buildings. Mid day they showed up with lvl350+ mounts and put c4 on every and cleared the entire base. Not just us, they did it to everyone on the server. My friend and I hopped servers and spent 13 hours getting behometh gates up and a stone house. Log on today, every single thing we built was destroyed. How does someone who is just starting out even have a chance to get started? We had a parasaur, two teras and a stego. We weren't even a threat to a lvl 280 wyvern. Is it pointless to attempt pvp servers this late after people are built up?

    submitted by /u/Confumbled
    [link] [comments]

    Broken spawns

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    So I started playing official again and started on small tribes on the island but I'm spawning in places like west 2 getting killed by a level 450 managarmr but when I spawn back at west 2 I'm spawning up in places like north 1 etc why is it spawning me in places on the other end of the map, is it happening for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/CXA9
    [link] [comments]

    New Years Event

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I need help getting into the New year event

    submitted by /u/Acceptable_City917
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel