• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Achatina breeding

    ARK: Survival Evolved Achatina breeding


    Achatina breeding

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Every time I cryopod my Crystal Wyvern they change colour

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    I know it's not a big deal but I got a really cool colour mutation on my crystal wyvern but when I cryopoded the wyvern and released it, it changed back to the default colour. Does anyone have this problem or just me

    submitted by /u/Kbonn336n6
    [link] [comments]

    Defeated Gamma Rockwell and not of my items and dinos came back.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    I'm playing Single Player and I defeated Gamma Rockwell and had to download my survivor and headed back to the terminal, but nothing was there. I even backed it up and try again and it happens every single time. Why might this be happening?

    P.S (I play with 5 mods, Dino Storage v2, S+, Dinotracker, Super Spyglass, and Builder's Helmet.)

    submitted by /u/Mathblaster2004
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Quickest path to Tek Transmiter?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Why arent wild dinos going aggro??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Soo I've been playing Ark for a bit and normally when I just walk past a raptor or something they go aggro on me and try to kill me.... but yesterday and today I noticed that I can walk right up to them and they just ignore me until I hit it or something... did I somehow change settings or is something else going on lol I mean its nice not being attacked by everything but I honestly don't like it lol. It takes the fun out of trying to survive if the carnivores just completely ignore me like the herbivores do..

    Please help me??

    My dinos aren't even going aggro on anything..... I set them to aggro to see what would happen and nothing.... I'm sooo confused.....

    submitted by /u/mandabeaar2015
    [link] [comments]

    Megatherium Mutation

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    I've been merrily breeding megatheriums and 19 of them + a yuti just took out the Beta brood mother with no losses but I'm hearing that the alpha is a lot harder. I want to mutate and improve my stock but in over 30 bits of breeding I've had no mutations. Do they mutate or am I wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/GreyPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question on breeding.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    When you're breeding for desired stats, is it best to keep separate bloodlines for say melee, health, and stam, and then combining them later, or do you just add the mutated babies with those stats directly back into the bloodline immediately. Also, what is the difference?

    submitted by /u/Miralian
    [link] [comments]

    s+ scale modifiers in the ini

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Can anyone explain what the scale modifiers do? I assumed it was a way to shrink the physical footprint but that doesn't seem to be the case in testing?

    Keys:

    • ReplicatorScaleMultiplier=0.25
    • IndustrialForgeScaleMultiplier=0.25
    • GrinderScaleMultiplier=1.0

    Definitions:

    • ReplicatorScaleMultiplier - Overrides the default scale of the replicator (max: 2)
    • IndustrialForgeScaleMultiplier - Overrides the default scale of the industrial forge (max: 2)
    • GrinderScaleMultiplier - Overrides the default scale of the grinder (max: 2)
    submitted by /u/og_sysadmin
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my own turrets to shoot at me?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    I've built a gauntlet for some friends and I want us to be in the same tribe but have a few enemy turrets in the gauntlet. I could change tribe put I can't place the turrets, if I set friends as enemy I can join them. Is there a way to place the turrets, set the up, then use admin commands to switch them to another tribe so they shoot at us?

    Edit: I am the only player in my tribe and the only player on the server I'm worried if I mess with tribe settings I could lose it all and have to go through the massive pain of 'giveallstructures' on everything.

    submitted by /u/Qwertyotum
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crafting, at what percent crafting skill does it max out

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Just got back into playing ark after 3 years of not playing and trying to wrap my head around the crafting skill. I play on a unofficial pc server with boosted stats and I tried messing with the crafting skill by resetting my stats and pumping my crafting skill to 15k (don't know why just decided to try) I crafted some flak armour from BP that were between 242-344 base armour and i got the same highest armour value at 1410.7 for all 5 pieces. I figured there was a max cap just wondering if anyone knew what it was. Surprisingly I could hit that cap about 3 out of every 5 crafted so not sure if having a higher value helps for consistency also.

    Thanks 😊

    submitted by /u/ImoveFurnituree
    [link] [comments]

    metal looks bad??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:15 AM PST

    metal looks bad??

    hello! i recently upgraded my graphics card to gtx 1650 and notices that the metal looks so bad while others are good, like the dino and other buildings. just the metal looks bad. how do i fix this issue?

    https://preview.redd.it/x3v1uktzyv861.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=78985f8434594a84a3c1b65b07a0682309a885e0

    submitted by /u/TheMovingChaika1
    [link] [comments]

    Can you FLAK RUN Heavy Turrets?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:13 AM PST

    PVE+PVP Combination?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    After years, I want to play Ark again but there is a problem. I find PVE Boring and PVP too frustrating to get raided all the time and I think I found a solution.

    So the Plan is to play primarily on a dead PVP server, lesser players active the better. I Farm, Tame and build on this server without getting worried to get raided. If I want to go PVP I just take my farmed equipment to another full server through an Obelisk and fight there.

    The best of both worlds „PVE" and PVP.

    I want to hear your thoughts on this, is this a good idea?

    submitted by /u/DerHammer18
    [link] [comments]

    Complete beginner, what to do?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Hi all, just got this game off game pass for xbox . I have played this game maybe once with my friend, and I have no clue where to start. Should I start off in singleplayer, if so what settings and such should I use? Or should I hop straight into multiplayer, and if so, PVE or PVP. Also, I don't have a headseat/mic so will that impact my experience with this game's multiplayer negatively? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/datpenguin101
    [link] [comments]

    A Massive Dodo Brawl

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    An alpha rex is outside of my house and i’m terrified, i know i can’t defeat it, how can i get it away from my base?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    h e l p m e

    submitted by /u/Nether555
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play PVE with

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    I have a private cluster for PVE with high rate and s+ mod. Looking for some people to play with. Currently we are doing crystal isles and aberration, but the plan is to move on from aberration after we are done with the boss to extinction, then genesis.

    submitted by /u/SmightyCreep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel