• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One We really need to be allowed more than one shoulder pet at a time

    ARK on Xbox One We really need to be allowed more than one shoulder pet at a time


    We really need to be allowed more than one shoulder pet at a time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Not allowed to join private session ark Crossplay Game pass Pc-Xbox, what do I do?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Heh nice

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Rain sounds but no rain?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Me and my friend are playing on a rented server from Nitrado and ever since we started playing it on the series x we would only hear rain during storms. No visuals of rain, only a darkening of the sky and the noise of rain. Is this a series x issue and how cam we fix it?

    submitted by /u/Renegade531
    [link] [comments]

    Herbivore island

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Does it exist? If so, where is it?

    submitted by /u/stronged_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    Can not retrieve address. Unofficial.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    I recently purchased 2 servers from Nitrado. None of them work, have spent all of yesterday downloading, all of today trying to get it to work.

    OTHER PEOPLE CAN JOIN MY SERVERS

    I CAN JOIN OTHER SERVERS

    For some reason I can access every other server apart from my own, and others can access mine. Restarting doesn't work. Loading into singleplayer does not work. Please provide some fixes for me and the others with this issue. I will update this post when I find a fix. Thank you.

    FIX: I contacted Nitrado support several times via phone calls. Third time I called they said they would look into it, few hours later it was fixed.

    submitted by /u/YeeYeeDev
    [link] [comments]

    Can I encumber dinos to produce unfertilized egg?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I want to start an egg farm and don't want the dinos to move.
    If I encumbered them will they still produce eggs?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jboudreau91
    [link] [comments]

    Help session filter no work

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Cant select and nothing I've done from searching it up works and I can't do the internet thing because I don't understand how and also my Xbox and the internet Don't co operate much as is so it won't work

    submitted by /u/Mr-lamelaine
    [link] [comments]

    SERIES X TETHER

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    If I was to host a non dedicated server on Series X but my friends are on One X/S, would they still have problems with tether?

    submitted by /u/ItzXcess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel