• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Ark PS4 How to manually turn on events in singleplayer?

    Ark PS4 How to manually turn on events in singleplayer?


    How to manually turn on events in singleplayer?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I seen them on the settings but I am not sure if it's even adding the event colors or does this setting not work

    submitted by /u/Touka-Kirishima1987
    [link] [comments]

    How Can i make the titans in extinction don't die?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    I'm playing on solo and want to know If is a settings for this or a cheat Anything that Can make they stay alive

    submitted by /u/FILOMENO6
    [link] [comments]

    They removed their implant!!!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    For those of you who still play official servers. I just want to ask why you keep playing that over unofficial? (This is a genuine question. Im not trying to start something or anything like that)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Crystal Isles Wyvern

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    If I add the poison, fire, and lightning wyverns to crystal isles at the same spot that the Heir Wyvern eggs spawn in, will their eggs spawn in those nests too? I'm new to adding dinos to my servers so any help is super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Dawoud_S
    [link] [comments]

    Silica pearl gathering

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    I was wondering if having an angler fish collects more pearls per collect is it worth taking one?

    submitted by /u/KiCKass343B
    [link] [comments]

    Bos rex stats

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Just wondering what boss rex stats i should aim for

    submitted by /u/Express-Desk8171
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    I play single player but I bought genesis a week ago but every day it crashes it's annoying and I don't know what causes it any help?

    submitted by /u/osmelhdz
    [link] [comments]

    Quick obelisk question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    If I want to make a couple of the cryopods, can I leave partial stacks of ingredients in the obelisks indefinitely or do they go away at some point?

    submitted by /u/nmagod
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial PC sessions issue

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I'm having an issue getting my friend to join an unofficial server that a different friend has. Whenever he tries to search for the server in the sessions list tab he can't get the server to pull up in the search results. His settings are exactly the same as mine. I tried to invite him from the in-game menu but that says connection failure: invalid server password. It doesn't even ask him for the server password. The server is hosted in North America and he is in Japan.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SoulsForGingers
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I need help with a disappearing hp mutation

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Basically if I get a hp mutation on my trikes so their hp goes from 2400 to 2550 and I look at the baby with the new mutations stats it says that, but if I click on 'check ancestors' it says I got the new mutation then i look back at the stats the babies hp is now 2400 again, the mutation colour is still there, in ancestors it still says I got a new mutations but the stats went back down and I can't figure out why but it's really annoying, if that trike had a baby that carries it's hp mutation it will have the extra hp, but if I check ancestors it goes away, only way to get hp to go up is for a hp mutation to get passed down and a new hp mutation to happen, them when I check ancestors it only loses one of the new points into hp, any ideas why it how to solve it?

    I also believe it also happens if I look at the stats close its inventory then reopen it's inventory

    submitted by /u/NOOBBronco
    [link] [comments]

    Will I lose anything if I switch my vanilla singleplayer world to primitive plus?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I'm playing on crystal isles and have managed to get to about level 30. Then I saw the primitive plus option, and I really want to play it. Issue is that I don't want to have to grind to that point again. Can I directly turn my singleplayer world into primitive plus, or do I need to start over?

    submitted by /u/my_uncles_fat_cock
    [link] [comments]

    Titanoboa !!?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    What maps come with ark on ps4?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel