• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    My recent tames!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    So I use this primitive longneck for the Tranq darts and a apprentice crossbow to kill but I just recently got this crossbow, my question is will I deal more torpor with the rifle or the crossbow?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:18 AM PST

    What items can’t be transferred across ARKs?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Aberration Difficulty Level setting

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I have an Ab server and I copied setting from the island (5 difficulty and 1.2857 offset I think) on my Island server max dino level is 150 but on AB I have seen multiple 156s in the wild but just 156s nothing in between. What did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Simyohaney
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend a map for playing solo

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Help with movement speed stat plz

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I have nitroda server and I'm trying to do a very particular thing, I have learned how to use export mode, and have everything set up to edit stats per level, but it doesn't seem to work on movement speed.. I have in PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[9]=50

    .... But when I level up movement speed, it only goes up 1%... Can someone help me out please.

    submitted by /u/shutuplefthalfbrain
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    I attempted to change the name of my tribe, but it bugged and instead changed it to numbers and I am unable to change it again. Does anyone know a way to fix this so I can change my tribe name again?

    submitted by /u/RXZ13
    [link] [comments]

    question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    me and my friend play in our own world together and we tried to tame a giga but my friend died and it was faster than me so i had to kill it, we really want one, does anyone know if and when it will respawn?

    submitted by /u/Imnoboomer
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction BP from drop on scorched earth?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:53 AM PST

    Somehow I got the dinoleash on scorched earth from a drop and no I don't play with custom drops so I was wondering if you could get any bp in the game from drops

    submitted by /u/MultiAssassin010
    [link] [comments]

    Vacuum compartments

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    Hey guys just need a bit of help! Me and my friend play offline and have recently been building an underwater base inside vacuum compartments. We've encountered this weird bug of sorts. The base itself is 12x12 with a divide in the middle making it essentially two floors. On the bottom floor everything works fine and is powered but on the second anything electrical we place says powered but is not working. We've tried using fuel based appliances as well such as a grill but cannot turn that on. The tek gene is in the middle of the structure in the second floor also. We are very much stuck haha any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kingleo141
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel