• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rock drake vibes on crystal isles

    ARK: Survival Evolved Rock drake vibes on crystal isles


    Rock drake vibes on crystal isles

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    PS5 enhancement

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Is there still no word on when the PS5 enhancement update is due? It was supposed to be in December yet ever since that ARK2 announcement there has been nothing about it whatsoever.

    submitted by /u/CosmicMatt92
    [link] [comments]

    Lands really empty and not rendering anything? Windows 10

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    First time i played ark in quite a while and on pc too, since im used to playing on xbox. I've changed some visual settings such as ground clutter but it shouldnt effect actual resources right? My friend kept saying that he saw me walk through rocks and such, i also had a massive problem finding any plants at all to get fiber from? I've never had this problem before. There was large sections of land with absolutely nothing but grass on them and it make the game look unfinished? The land was so vastly changed i didnt even recognise where on was and i've played the island many many times before.

    submitted by /u/Haaazard
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to ARK PS5 update and ARK: Survival Of The Fittest F2P on consoles?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Greetins I was wondering what happened to the maxed out update for PS5 of ark like Series X. One of the devs u/Jatheish said it will come in Deecember but nothing since. I asked the official ARK and Jesse but I got no response. I hope the partnership with MS for ARK II won't result in negelecting the PlayStation versions and not provide themwith any update in the future.

    Also what happened to Survival Of The Fittest F2P on consoles? The game was out on PC for a long time but nothing since for consoles. Was this scrapped?

    submitted by /u/PLASTICA-MAN
    [link] [comments]

    What did ark teach you?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    it doesn't matter how hard you try, how much effort you put in, how much time you invest, cheaters and exploiters are always ahead. The people who are suppose to help simply don't.

    6k hours, i recently started playing again because i was hyped for genesis Part 2, only 2 months of playing and already i'm no longer hyped it will also be full of exploiters and hackers Gen2 can forever be a mystery.

    Enforcement what even are you doing?

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    INSANE RAID DEFENCE!!! Ark PvP Ep12 (WeAre1 Fight Part:1)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Possible to snipe tekgrams from Titans?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I play on an unofficial smalltribes cluster. It's just me and my friend so its hard to grind enough to do full bosses by ourselves (we're still semi-new to the game). Is it possible for me to just hide on extinction for someone to initiate a titan, snipe it a few times from far away, and get the tekgrams when they kill/tame it?

    submitted by /u/Jwordman1
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to avoid servers?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Sorry, not servers, typo, I meant hackers / cheaters.

    Is there a way to be able to easily avoid them?Some 8-year-old kid is running around a server my gf's recently started playing using godmode and killing everyone, including the bird she'd been raising for around 24 hours.

    submitted by /u/WhyGamingWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Some of the RAREST Creatures from Ark eternal

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    2 Questions from a noob,

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    1. How does Cryo XP work? I keep seeing people say to use the cryoballs to level up dinos but everytime I do that, it takes like 2 days to get a good amount of levels and by then I could have just leveled it myself. and 2. I decided to start using grinder's to give loads of xp to my dinos quickly with a friend but is there anyway to do this on non-rideable dinos like snails? or is my only option cryos?
    submitted by /u/KippKippHD
    [link] [comments]

    What gamemode do you prefer?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    After playing the game for around 600 hours i became curious on what gamemode the community likes most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JangoSRK
    [link] [comments]

    Ark south beach Spino spawn ?!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Ok anyone got a reason for this, I am playing on the island, first southern spawn area on the little spit of land that juts out into the water, Every time i spawn here if i head north towards the swamp, there is a spino not a stones throw away. to clarify i don t mean in the swamp. he spawns near the cliffs at the northern side of the beach you spawn on. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch ive suffered for a year no ? ( he always spawns whenever i start on the island again)

    submitted by /u/TriniticWyvern2013
    [link] [comments]

    Man VS Mana

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Noob Question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:20 PM PST

    So this is a noob question as i'm new to the game, can i make a base in a dire bear cave?

    submitted by /u/jjshdgkfkfj
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 full screen (and none full screen) clicks out of game using mouse and keyboard.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    so ever since I installed ark from the windows 10 store, I've had the issue of my cursor not staying in the game.

    if I move my mouse to the right, it goes out of game into my second monitor and if I'm trying to click on something, I just click out of the game. also when I look down I go into the windows taskbar, and looking up brings up a black bar showing me the name of the game which also takes me out of the game.

    I've tried many things to try and fix this, trying different ways to get into full screen, re install my game, update drivers, completely disconnect other monitor, etc. I'm not sure what else to try or if someone else has found a solution to this.

    submitted by /u/Certaindeatg
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty extreme exploit.... I hate it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel