• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Ark PS4 Ext kinda op

    Ark PS4 Ext kinda op


    Ext kinda op

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Why are argentavis so attitudy?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Like I don't know if it's just me or the Argus I end up with but every one has had an attitude problem, and they all tend to just wander off randomly, like both the argents I had with me just took off into the sky never to be seen again and left me stranded in the middle of the desert on ragnarock like I didn't even exist. What the hell.?

    submitted by /u/D3th2rob0tz
    [link] [comments]

    Blood stalker lag

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Why are blood stalkers so laggy on ps4? You can be on faster dinos with half the amount of lag, turning off spider vision only helps to a very small degree, I just don't get why they specifically are so laggy when faster dinos don't lag as bad, just a little rant after taming my first ones and coming to find out it's basically unusable on ps4 cause of how bad it makes the game lag

    submitted by /u/MajorMeowKat
    [link] [comments]

    PvP server

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Search "2021 ironwood grove" New server cluster just dropped this year PVP Brand new wipe 10x harvest 10x exp 50x maturation Stack mods and weight buff Awesome community with new comers given grace period to learn and grow (cannot be harmed for first week) Admins who do awesome events. Free starter kits and tame for new players Small tribes. Tell them Charlie sent you lol.

    submitted by /u/AussieSlangBanger
    [link] [comments]

    Alternatives to Ark

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    So, I've had my fun with ark. Multiple thousand hours of gameplay but now I feel it is time to move on. I am looking for a game like it (PvP, Open World, Survival) and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions. Anything helps!

    submitted by /u/psychophysic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel