• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One This would be awesome to have

    ARK on Xbox One This would be awesome to have


    This would be awesome to have

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Hate this feeling.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me if I can make another world in ark just like you can have multiple in Minecraft, right now I'm playing the island with a sibling, and my niece is coming over tomorrow and I wanna show him this game but I wanna play on the island but not on my siblings world hopefully you understand.

    submitted by /u/_r420
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    What was scarier? First encounter with the reaper leviathan in Subnautica or with a tusoteuthis out of nowhere in ARK?

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    Hello all, it's me again. Trying to help the brand new players in their first few days of ARK. I know the game doesn't really explain anything so I try to make bite sized videos explaining the basics of some mechanics. This video is all the basics of farming. Hope it helps! Comment any questions!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Why is small tribe 2x now

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Ark on Series X/S

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Anyone else playing on the next-gen Xbox? When I first played ark on the new Xbox I was blown away by the improvement, but recently it seems to have flopped a bit. What's everyone else's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Finimusmaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes/freezes when joining server

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Please help! Everytime I try to join a server I have highlighted the game just freezes forever. I haven't played in like 2 years but I'm trying to get back into it and this shit happens.

    I've tried re downloading it to my SSD and downloading all the extra DLC but nothing is working.

    I have no clue what do, I just want to play in a server online. I can't do the dedicated servers either since I can't change that filter. Can't believe this game is so fucked still. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

    submitted by /u/pereira333
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play with more than 1 other friend

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Me and 2 other friends want to play ark together. I have windows 10 edition and Xbox one edition. They both have Xbox one edition. I want to play with them but my non dedicated server rarely shows up. They also have the same issue. Should I run a dedicated server? Or should I try something else? Edit: The non dedicated server lets one person join but not the third.

    submitted by /u/MemeWars_
    [link] [comments]

    SE/Abberation/extinction/genesis guide?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    So I've searched the internet but I haven't been able to ever find a genuine guide video that helps understand what to do in scorched earth like what to keep working towards and what to do along the way right now me and my friends have set up a good adobe base at green ob (really proud of it) but idk where to go from here like we wanna go make a cage and get wyvern milk so we can get ourselves some wyverns but also even after that do we just start breeding stuff for the boss? What do I breed? What should I bring in for alpha manticore and what gear should I have? (Right now we all have full desert or ghillie armor and the ghillie we have is from loot drops) I'm just really lost.

    And as for Aberration and the rest of the arks after that are there any guides for those? I'd really appreciate some help and if you guys could link videos or just tell me yourself if you wanna put in that effort (it would be greatly appreciated) maybe if someone has xbox we could be in a party together and you could just explain what to do in all those arks and I can learn how to do those things.

    TL;DR need a guide for scortched earth and all the arks after that up to geneses you don't need to know all of them just mostly up to aberation or extinction and I can figure out genesis later on also if you can't link a video and just know the stuff yourself we could always join am xbox party and I could make notes or you could explain it in the comments I just need help.

    (Please note that I'm not necessarily a complete noob at the game I'm just confused as this is my first time going further than the island I know at least a little bit about every map up to extinction)

    Please forgive me for the bad punctuation or misspelling schools only been a week now and I'm already exhausted.

    submitted by /u/big_boi_kars
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a problem I'm having

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    I'm trying to move dinos from a server I played on that's ending soon to a single player. The stats on the solo world were previously very buffed but I reset the world and turned the settings back down to normal, but when I took my argentavis out of the obelisk, its stats were increased dramatically. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/ItchyPenguin52
    [link] [comments]

    Is ark crashing way more than usual for anyone else?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    It seems like I'm crashing every 10 minutes. I use to lag out every now and then but no where near as often as I have been the last like week or so. Anybody else dealing with this?

    submitted by /u/AssumptionEquivalent
    [link] [comments]

    Other map resources

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    So I'm running a win10 server on abb right now and am just trying to think ahead on materials and stuff. I have beacon and am fiddling with crafting costs and such. I was wondering if anyone knew if I did a crafting of say a blue gems with blue dye and obsidian, would that work? If so where would it be crafted and would I have to get a bp for it or what. Since we can only run one server at a time on win10 it kind of sucks with getting mats from other maps. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    I play on xbox one and i want to make a dedicated server AND actually play on it with friends. is there a way to make one or maybe host one for free. im getting tired of my friends not being able to do their own thing.

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveAd406
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel