• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Ark PS4 Help with server issue.

    Ark PS4 Help with server issue.


    Help with server issue.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Im renting a nitrado server so I can play ark with my son who lives in another state, he only has a few hours on the weekends he can play so I've been trying to spawn in a couple tames so he doesn't have to waste his time taming and we can just explore, but it won't let me spawn anything in, I m the admin seat as the admin and I can get the admin command but no spawns and it's kinda stressing me out a lil.

    submitted by /u/D3th2rob0tz
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    New player here to ask some stupid questions!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    I'm playing single player co-op with my friend on valguero. It's both of our first times playing ark and we're taking it V slow. Right now we're having the most fun just collecting a bunch of different dinos and exploring the map. There's some creatures that aren't on Val tho that I'd like to have, so we've been trying to think of the appropriate 'challenges' to do to feel ok about just spawning them in.

    For example the map creator wanted rock drakes to be on valguero, and even made a place in the abb zone for their eggs, so our challenge is to go all the way down into the abb zone and back up and then hatch and mature a wyvern... that's the same work it would've taken for a rock drake right?

    I guess what I'm asking is what do you guys think is equal to the challenge of taming a griffin or managarmr or megalania? All of those are dinos I want but aren't on Val. Me and my friend aren't taking too seriously, we still want a challenge which is why we're doing this but we also just wanna have fun and leisurely check out all the diff dinos

    submitted by /u/burnsieburns
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple saves on different worlds?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    I have a world on the island, but I am thinking of getting extinction. If I make an extinction world, will it delete my save on the island? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/nyoomzoom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel