• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Dodec’s located!

    ARK on Xbox One Dodec’s located!


    Dodec’s located!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Me walking my level 50 anky back to my base on day 1

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Deleted all deleted...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Well just logged into ark and it crashed. When I got back in found my single player was deleted.y character, world, dinosaurs all gone. I love this game but Jesus wildcard make your game more stable.

    submitted by /u/Evaldi_
    [link] [comments]

    How do you customize saddles or make them look different than default?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    So I'm about mid game and I've realized that all the saddles basically look the same, they are pretty basic. However whenever I die I seem to get one of these custom stylish design saddles for... whatever dinosaur it is that has the danger sensor (forgetting the name).

    Then I realized saddles have a style slot, or something.

    So, what can I do with my saddles and how do I make them look cool or improve functionality? A few minutes on Google isn't making it clear to me.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    My first solo Astrocetus !

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Inventory completely wiped

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    I've been playing hardcore on official for about a month. Spent the evening taming snow owls with a friend and on the way back to base my screen freezes and I start to hear the music that plays when you load into Extinction. Suddenly it's asking me to choose a bed to spawn at. Huh?!? I choose a bed and my inventory is completely gone. Snow owls, our best megatherium, and best crystal wyvern.

    My friend who was on the same server at the same time experienced nothing unusual.

    I restarted the game, checked the terminal, and nothing. Everything is gone.

    Why ark? Why me?

    submitted by /u/FineFinerFinest
    [link] [comments]

    How many 1000 melee rexes should i take to solo bosses?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Im a solo pve player, finally getting around to prepping for bosses. I plan doing island/center bosses first. If I brought a good yuty and daedon how many 30-40k health/1000-1100 melee rexes would i need.. and how important would saddles be?

    submitted by /u/Fertilized-Egg
    [link] [comments]

    please help

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    So its really quite simple, i just need to know to get the achievement for taming all tamable creatures, do i have to tame all of them in one world or does it matter if its broken up in different worlds.

    submitted by /u/NotSoLittle-3
    [link] [comments]

    My artifacts don’t spawn in single player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    If there something I'm missing?? When I go in a cave it doesn't spawn

    submitted by /u/MrYelloJello
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Experiencing All Maps

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Looking for advice on a more efficient way to experience all the maps

    Have you found that it made more sense to do everything you want to do on one map before moving to the next and take the dinos you want to keep with you?

    Or do you bounce back and forth between maps with bases on each map?

    I have a few hours to play each day and bouncing back and forth between maps and keeping up bases has been difficult.

    I mostly play solo so that may just be my constraint and there's no fixing it, but wanted to see if there were any ideas out there

    submitted by /u/StuntJunkman256
    [link] [comments]

    Any interest in a stripped back PvP server?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    I've been playing around with a server, looking for settings etc that would provide a challenging experience, but one that is also a bit less unforgiving than official.

    Basics are to ensure early and mid game are not skipped, that PvE elements are a genuine threat and that without restricting PvP (i.e. no ORP) you stand a better chance at surviving long enough to build up a bit.

    Main customisations I'm looking at

    • slightly boosted rates only (e.g 1.5x xp, 2x harvesting, 3x taming)
    • increased turret damage and ammo stacking (preserving 100 turrets limit so nobody can become excessively strong)
    • max between 2-4 per tribe (alliences permitted)
    • decreased structure damage (but not in caves)
    • no taming of gigas, manas, golem and other op pvp dinosaurs
    • no riding flyers on any map
    • custom dino spawns to help offset lost utility due to no flyer (e.g. karkinos and ravager spawns on ragnarok etc)
    • limit tek to utility only (e.g troughs and dedicated storage, not armour and turrets)
    • some qol stuff such as allowing small stacks of prime and mutton, 1.5x weight player weight per stat point, disabled structure collision)

    These are just based on what would suit me personally. Is there any wider interest in something like this?

    submitted by /u/LonelyDreg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel