• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Decided i would but the format to a new use

    ARK: Survival Evolved Decided i would but the format to a new use


    Decided i would but the format to a new use

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:43 AM PST

    Playingagain

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Playing this game after A long break. I forgot how amazing it is !

    submitted by /u/soapyshelia
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game but f*ck ark and its bad optimization. God damn it. Even with the best pc it will never load smooth. Hell! Even in my xbox gets all laggy. This is a crime to us gamers.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Getting followed by an purple beaver(?) Need help to remove/kill it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    10 Types of ARK Player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    (Let's Play) Fighti the Gamma & Beta Manticore with 9 Wyverns while my Rex's just watch | Ark Complete Saga Ep 47

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    ARKitects 2020 Winterfest Event Tour

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    1k element from bobs!! Ark PvP Ep 11

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Character Transfer Failed!! 007! New Knowledge? Possible fix? Or Lucky save?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:43 AM PST

    So is it new knowledge that when you get this message all you need to do is hit xbox button to prompt Exit to main Menu option then re log into the server you were on before you initiated the transfer?

    I had this just happen I did what I mentioned and it bumped me forcefully to download character window with character present even skipping create option.

    Only curious because my friend helped me as she had this happen again to her after already losing 3 character throughout her ark life. I guess the last time it happened she ended up doing that too. So I was glad she helped me because even info posted in Sep 2020 didn't mention this. Maybe I didn't dig enough.

    submitted by /u/NanoOfTheNine
    [link] [comments]

    Joining Failed - Connection timeout

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I have a dedicated server set up at home (Aberration) using ASM (Ark Server Manager). I and some friends have been playing on it for quite a while. I recently moved my computer from one location to another, I actually moved my computer to the same network where my ark server is hosted. Now, all of a sudden I get the "Connection Timeout" message when trying to join the server.

    My friends can join the server fine, so there are no issues with the server itself. I have tried to disable my Windows firewall (on both machines), updated the server, verified game files on the gaming computer. Nothing seems to be working.

    I have tried connecting to the server through the server list in Steam and through the "Favorites" tab in Ark. When I check the server list, the server comes up and is responding. I have also tried to download the 4 mods hosted on the server on my gaming machine.

    Any suggestions? :)

    ----FIXED----

    Added the server's local IP address with the port to my favorites tab in the server window.

    submitted by /u/Croxion12
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing weak fob of TOXIC players. **bad words in audio warning**

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Are there any Up-To-Date mods similar to Annunaki Genesis which are popular on Servers?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    I used to play this game a year or so back and Annunaki Genesis was one of the most popular MP mods out there. It was pure chaos with insanely OP dinos, you could recover from a wipe in less than a day on boosted-rate servers, and overall I loved it. So you could imagine my sadness when I reinstalled and found that there were only 2-3 dead servers running Annunaki Genesis these days (most likely due to the fact that the mod was last updated years ago, which is fair enough).

    But my question is, are there any mods that are similar and equal to it in popularity in the current day? I've noticed Unofficial servers seem to be nowhere near as populated as they used to be, but I'm curious as to if an Annunaki-like mod is still out there with a popular server.

    submitted by /u/Trini_Gamer10
    [link] [comments]

    FYI Game is literally broken on Xbox

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Can't even join a server on Xbox Series X, so idk maybe fix your game, maybe not?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Monstro
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: The Center】LavaCave - Artifact of the Massive and Artifact of the Strong (Location)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Abberation

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    How do you find the green obelisk on abberation? I can get close but can't find a way in. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Iplaysoloark
    [link] [comments]

    Sunken Forest - Extinction - SP - Completely Empty?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    What's up with the sunken forest? It's completely empty. No dinos, no nothing. How am I supposed to get me some gachas?

    submitted by /u/Cuntable
    [link] [comments]

    Do MEK modules blueprints exist ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Hi, my mates and I did a lot of OSD on Extinction and we got a lot of MEK blueprints, but we never got a module blueprint (MDSM, MSCM, etc).

    Are these modules only crafted using engrams (and therefore are always primitive) or did we just have bad luck ?

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    Just venting about optimization lol

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    How is a static image main menu making my gpu hit almost 100c temp lmfao??? All other games, even high end games, sit at about 50c, but I get to Ark's main goddamn menu, nothing moving on screen and a spartan design, and suddenly my fans are screaming at me to kill it with... ice. It frickin jumps to 98 like the devs are frickin challenging my gpu to a battle to the death.

    Anyway just venting, I'm playing with fire when I just wanted to play with some otters.

    submitted by /u/bellxion
    [link] [comments]

    Problem

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:10 AM PST

    Hello guys i have a such small problem. In my world There are not spawning wyvern eggs can you please help me?

    submitted by /u/FlanTrue585
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel