• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Just why?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Just why?


    Just why?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Raising an Anky

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Such a disappointment

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    I tamed the strongest mek ever from Ark Eternal!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    The weekend looks like an ark character

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    ARK taming tutorials like "You'll just need a little bit of resources to build this simple trap"

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Xbox Single Player rules keep resetting

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    So I've been playing ARK since it first came out on the Xbox and have it on the pc as well, but now i thought I'd try and breed and get mutations.. My issue is everytime I exit out of single-player my mating interval keeps getting reset back to 1.0, I have it on 0.000001 so I can do mutations without waiting for 2 days for Argentavis to be ready to mate again. I've tried setting the rules and everything before I create my character but everytime I start up my game again it resets the mating interval back to 1.0, can anyone help me with any tips or ways to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SlatePark650303
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos in Crystal Isles

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of videos of people having creatures like the Forest Titan spawn naturally in Crystal Isles. I've looked around for mods that do this and I have found the mod that adds Crystal Drakes and stuff like that but nothing that adds all of the creatures. Could anyone point me in the direction of how to get these other creatures spawning naturally in Crystal Isles? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LiamBombastic
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Devkit Values

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking to create a level equalizing script for Extinction. To do so, I need certain values for each creature, which are in the DevKit.. I won't have access to a computer with epic launcher for a while, and was wondering if anyone happened to have or know of an upload somewhere? Never used the Devkit, just know the values are in there.. somewhere... not even sure if it would be formatted into a pdf? Nonetheless, I'm looking for: spawns per group, EntryWeight, NPCsToSpawnOffsets, NPCsToSpawnPercentageChance, and GroupSpawnOffset. I know this is lot so that's why I'm hoping for an upload/pdf that someone who's downloaded the Devkit may have? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/valosity10
    [link] [comments]

    Are Velonasaurs powerful enough to take on an Alpha Fire Wyvern?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    WHERE ARE THE HIGH LEVEL ANKYS

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    Hey can anyone give tips where i can find high level ankys? On Ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/Luucio_NL
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently the flamethrower uses FPS for ammo.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Having major problems with the flamethrower, I've only just started using the flamethrower on Scorched Earth after completing my first Gamma playthrough on the Island. Despite the Island having some performance issues I was pleasantly surprised to find they all but disappeared when I came to Scorched Earth. However there is one problem making the enjoyment of the game more difficult.

    For the benefit of context, I'm on a gaming laptop running a 6GB GTX 1060, Core i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, playing Single Player locally, and for the entire duration of my time on the Island had an FPS between 25-60. Upon coming to Scorched I was impressed to see that performance improved considerably, less load stutter, higher fps, and happily run around between 70-100, only dropping to 40 in the middle of my considerable base and numerous tames. However when I pull out that flamethrower and start burning things my FPS gradually chugs down to 4 as the residual flame particle effects build up on creatures and terrain. It's not the flamethrower itself, or the larger burning animation on creatures, or the smoke, just the excessively high quality residual particle animations that get spawned in by the hundreds when the flames hit a target.

    I can spin around firing flames at 70fps all day as long as those flames don't touch a target, and even then only when I'm applying continued fire to a target, just tap igniting them and the regular tick burn cause no problems.

    I guess I'm trying to find out if anyone has any ideas, this one little fire animation is being a royal pain in the ass. I've previously removed the ridiculously excessive blood splatter by using a replacer fix for those, is there something similar available for the fire particles that I haven't been able to find? Though I'd rather figure out why my gfx card is being crippled by one tiny animation.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/Cabrio
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody explain what this is, there was also lightning surrounding it. (Ragnarok)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Multiplayer Doesn't Work on Epic

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    I just bought the game on Epic to play on password protected servers with my friends, but every time we try to play, no matter who hosts, we get kicked from the game entirely. Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Inquisivert
    [link] [comments]

    Best Place to Find Fur BP's on Ragnarok

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Hey all, been playing rag for awhile and I need to tame high level yutyranus' for the boss fight. Only problem is, I can only seem to get 2-3 to spawn in the snow area near my base.

    I would like to venture into the murder and murder murder snow, but even having the crazy fur armor that I have now, I still freeze to death fairly quickly.

    Where can I find crazy ass fur blueprints that will keep me warm in the murder murder snow?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/cadaverco
    [link] [comments]

    I usually just post memes but my friend and I have had our youtube channel for 2 years now, today is it's cake day! The game that we started with was ark and it has made us become better friends playing this game. I hope this is allowed �� but we made a montage of some funny moments!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    TLC Stegos on Pvp - how to counter?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    It's been a while since I played PVP. It seems like the Stegos after tlc you almost never get shot off as a player. Then you can use tek rifle, rocket launcher etc. from its back. But the huge thing is the dismount prevention.

    Is there any good counters to the stegos? I didn't really find information about it.

    Are there any ways left to dismount players from it? Plant Y, tek gloves, bloodstalker?

    I guess you can grab them with a quetzal or karkinos but that doesn't work in caves or in limited space?

    Is there specific turret angles/settings that shoots the player off?

    Looking forward to your ideas.

    submitted by /u/Andeeeeh
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvP / Countering Boss + DEFENDING + Griefing/Raids

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Boss Rexes Breeding Story

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel