• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One The Dreaded...

    ARK on Xbox One The Dreaded...


    The Dreaded...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Just found myself a lvl 63 argentavis! Pretty happy

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:17 AM PST

    I need to decrease my level

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    I need my level decreased to 68 I'm at level 91 it's on single player so I can use admin

    submitted by /u/RobloxHellspawn421
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t think of a name for this guy. Any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Make predictions and comment if you wanna help out cause

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:20 AM PST

    Blank Session List After Update.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:13 PM PST

    After today's update, attempting to join an ark shows a blank session list. Not "searching for sessions" or "no sessions found." Its completely blank. Tried closing/reopening the game, tried reseting the Xbox, neither has worked.

    Anyone else going through this? Anyone have a fix? Really don't want to try reinstalling the game.

    submitted by /u/Mdepietro
    [link] [comments]

    https://discord.gg/ZMAsA9pfSZ

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Wyverns starving to death

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:24 PM PST

    So to get started yes I know wyverns take milk and yes I know meat will not work. However I'm playing on a server with increased rates and I have never had to feed a wyvern before it grows up. However last night I had 3 lightning wyvern babies starve to death. I was raising 4, one fire and three lightning, and only the fire survived. Why? I talked to others on the server and they said they don't have to feed wyverns for them to grow up. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to know if one can survive without milk as apposed to one that can't?

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    This is so true��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Buddy having issues joining

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    My friend is having trouble joining to any of the official servers we are trying to play. Everytime he tries to join a server it says "could not retrieve address" hes uninstalled and reinstalled already and it didn't fix it. My best guess is since hes got a strict nat type it won't let him connect. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Fohammers7
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the bees??

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Is it just me or is there been zero bees since the Valentine's Day event started? All the hives that I have been farming disappeared and I haven't seen one since.

    Too many chemical fertilizer on the Ark? I only use phiomia poop so not my fault!

    submitted by /u/notarealredditor69
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to tame a quetzal ?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel