• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Tyrannosaurus Rex?

    ARK on Xbox One Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Tyrannosaurus Rex?


    Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Tyrannosaurus Rex?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PST

    For those who wanted to see the top down view and the insides of my base

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Quick question guys

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Are 19 rexes 700% melee, 30k hp, 70 armor saddles with 6 riders and one yuty with 134 armor saddle enough for beta brood? Thanks for reply.

    submitted by /u/Petr2112
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming and Youtube

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:33 PM PST

    For anyone that may be interested...

    After a year of playing Ark I recently decided to start streaming and making youtube clips.
    I am by no means a professional, neither am I particularly "good" at Ark and I have no real aim apart from to continue playing a game I have become absolutely addicted to and sharing that addiction with others!

    If you have a spare minute please check out my Youtube or Twitch links below.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0rGWr1RW-nnFBE9MwVaONw

    https://www.twitch.tv/tubbsmcgee94

    Any constructive critisism is very welcome.

    submitted by /u/TubbsMcgee94
    [link] [comments]

    r/mildlyinfuriating

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Tribes on Xbox

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:09 PM PST

    A very basic question but does anyone actually feel like finding a tribe in ark is possible? I've been playing for years and I've been in quite a few tribes that never went anywhere good, how do I find a legit laid back tribe to play with?

    submitted by /u/Enoher_Of_Stars
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to stop spawns “in” my base?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I built my base in a cave on the Lunar Biome on Genesis, but crabs and seekers keep spawning, how do I stop this. I don't mind the free xp and chance for my first crab, as I never really got to liking Ab, tho

    submitted by /u/AussieBossie24
    [link] [comments]

    Join the PureFatalGaming Discord Server!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PST

    The best server super laid back

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Couple raids and some pvp

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    How to get into Ark?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I recently found out Ark and what it has to offer. I'm just confused how to play with my friends sorta like how Minecraft Survival is. Just a world we can build, tame and and go on adventures and I guess fight bosses? If there is any in this game? I know there is pVe sorta like rust but I'm not into that atm.

    Whenever I join my friends game. It's always super hard to gain material and for some reason my guy runs like the flash or we get one shotted by animals and lose all of our materials.

    It was honestly not fun at all and I thought maybe I'm missing out on something or my friend doesn't know how the game works either.

    I was wondering if any one had tips or could explain how the game works, I understand if no one wants to do that and if this is a stupid question/questions!

    submitted by /u/xxck47
    [link] [comments]

    Base design

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Any good suggestions for a efficient base design

    submitted by /u/laflare090
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has modded the stack size, not multiplier and tell me how they did it?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I want just the code or context and if you can, please dm the photo of your code

    submitted by /u/Crackly_Silver_91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel