• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved This Origin Rex Refuses to Quit 😂

    ARK: Survival Evolved This Origin Rex Refuses to Quit ��


    This Origin Rex Refuses to Quit ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    My and my girlfriend got ourselves a fire Wyvern!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:41 PM PST

    I'm super new to Ark and just made 2 new friends, I'm super happy about it!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Starting island, what to bring over?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PST

    So like the title says, I'm about to start the island on singleplayer once I finish scorched, only have one more manticore level left, what should I bring over if anything? Should I rough it or start out heavily armored on an argy? Just want people's opinions since I'm conflicted over if starting stacked is fair in a weird way

    submitted by /u/rivimatt
    [link] [comments]

    You truly get some cursed Modded Ark Creatures. They're fun mods to do spotlight videos on

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PST

    This Origin Rex Didn't Want to Quit! ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Which thumbnail do you guys like more? For an upcoming youtube video :)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Baby Wyvern is now fully grown and gaining levels fast!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Safes for Official.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:59 PM PST

    I don't know about others. But often what I could really use is a container that's somewhere bewteen something like a preserving bin or pestle & mortar and a vault or dedi. Something like a safe. Maybe around twice the size of an AC or half the size of a vault. Something that holds about half as much as a vault as well. A pin-code-able metal structure. But a lot less durability than a vault seems fair (maybe 15,000 or 20,000). Could hold around 150-200 slots? More of a square than a rectangle.

    This would solve a lot of my issues with wasted space or over consumption of floor space. Sure I could go get an enforcer and cling it to the ceiling, But it's a bit much for storage. IT really feels like there is a missing container size here. Like there is this big leap in capacity and size, but that there should be something in between. Wouldn't be hard I imagine for the devs to make. Could even be a little lazy about it and just scale down a vault and change the capacity, durability and mat reqs to create this new item. I wouldn't think it would be more than a few hours of work (because they'd have to make engrams and possibly bp's for it as well and alter loot tables a bit) and could be slipped in with a regular maintenance patch.

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    Does Combat Get 'Better'?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Recently been very much enjoying the survival/crafting genre with 7 Days To Die being a standout favourite so far.

    However, I've tried Ark for a few hours through gamepass and I really like a lot of what this game has to offer. I followed some guides on single player set up and everything felt good and fun.

    But I really find the bow (and spear throwing) to feel really janky and 'off' (for lack of a better term).

    I also tried to do some fighting on the back of my first tame, a turtle and it really didn't feel responsive or 'good'. Just kind of mashed attack but hit boxes seemed really weird (enemy dino's were seemingly landed hits despite my dinosaur being what looked like several squares away).

    Does guns feel better than the early weapons and do later dinosaurs feel a bit easier to judge / time hits?

    As said, loving everything about the game from base building to the crafting and gathering (so far) but the combat just isn't clicking for me at all (both mechanically, and in terms of 'fun').

    Any advice appreciated, thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Lepruk
    [link] [comments]

    New boi

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Super new to ark an really want to get into it but not a clue what to do, anyone willing to guide me along and help, much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Late_Window_4505
    [link] [comments]

    Megalosaurus Nest Building Tutorial

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Wouldn’t let me name it “White Shadow”. So I gave myself a stroke trying to make it work

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PST

    Opinion need solo boss fights official

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Hello to all,

    I'm thinking of moving from the island to Val or CI but want to know what would be the easier boss fight to do solo. Right now i solo Alpha Monkey and Alpha Spider on the island for ele. Please give me your thought.

    submitted by /u/Silverbak77
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses on abberation?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Are there the normal bosses on abberation? (Broodmother, megapithecus, dragon) I know that there's Rockwell, and 3 obelisks, but when I flew up to them in single player I didn't see the boss summon things like on other maps. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ecb2006
    [link] [comments]

    My character was erased xbox

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Anyone know how to fix this. I was sent a link to submit a ticket but it wouldn't let me submit one. It would just bring me to the same place. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/notabot367
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for pve wild dino pickups

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PST

    From my research it seems that the main thing preventing wild dino pickups is griefing other players by dropping hostile creatures into their bases. Simple tweak: only allow the pickup of passive and nuetral creatures? Sure it doesnt give full access to all wild dino pickups but at least you can grab things like doedicurus, ankys and mammoths now, it gives quetzal a purpose again besides being a slower argie. Imo this is a fantastic middle ground to hit for wild dino pickups

    submitted by /u/reallordzia
    [link] [comments]

    Some days go better then others

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PST

    When does ark season pass price drop?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:22 AM PST

    I own ark on steam with the valgeuro and ragnarok dlc and was wondering when the price drops of the season pass like when is the biggest chance it'll drop

    submitted by /u/AWildPikachu-_-
    [link] [comments]

    ARK top 3 bugs for 2021.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PST

    【ARK: Crystal Isles】How to tame a Karkinos

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    Official Legacy Boss Fights With Non-Meta Dinos

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PST

    This started as a challenge between a few friends to do boss fights with non-meta dinos like the rex or theri, and to be of your own breeding. Not bought super bred stuff from other people, gotta do it yourself. And to go as far as you could with them. I chose to use allos. (One friend has chosen to use pigs for his attempt. We should be making his runs soon.) I started this line with a few nice wild tames and stacked the stats and colors. (black and red never looks bad ;) These in all of the fights have 0/0 mutations and I'm currently breeding hp/dmg mutes into the next gens. Decided to upload these fights since there's not much on YouTube for official server fights and even less love for allos.

    Official Legacy Island Allo stats - 100% Imprint - 124 armor saddles - 64 points lvl'd up - 0/0 mutes

    HP - 20,211 DMG - 710 *A few were leveled up to 25,00HP and 616DMG

    Born Stats / Imprinted HP - 6174 / 7408 DMG - 384 / 459

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1d3sFwcmlOTE6cNKn8kDNw

    submitted by /u/_AnonaxX_
    [link] [comments]

    420 Julez Ark Clustergroup

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel