• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One My first ever walk how can I improve it?

    ARK on Xbox One My first ever walk how can I improve it?


    My first ever walk how can I improve it?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Do pillars not work in water to make a “base” on the water on The Island single player?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    So I play single player on The Island, https://i.imgur.com/52u6vUi.jpg

    There is where my main base is. That river doesn't get that deep right there, at its deepest it's maybe 20 walls high outside my base.

    Anyway I had the idea to make a cool water base. I'd use pillars to touch the ocean floor (again this area is shallow) and then eventually I'd have a ceiling on top the pillar. It worked for one area that was maybe 3 pillars high. Then again it worked for one that's about 5-6 pillars high, ceiling went right on top just fine.

    Then.. it won't work anymore. Next pillar is maybe 7 pillars high and I did place a wood ceiling on top, but it won't let me build out from that square. As in its not detecting the support beam.

    Any idea why this isn't working?

    Edit: got it to work! It was just an issue with the pillar hitting a decoration down there.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Friends Frist Time Playing Ark Xbox One

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Ascension on Abberation was not fun.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    So i finished fighting Rockwell, i was ascending, and when i was done i respawned back on Abberation. When i started, i put everything i wanted to keep on my rock drake cuz i heard that you lose everything in your inventory.

    BUT now my rock drake is gone. Along with all my good armor and another drake and a 400 tapajera that were in cryopods. Where could it be?

    Single player local btw.

    EDIT it was in Portal region (the easy spawn area) under the ramp. I was under the impression it would be at the tribute terminal for Rockwell but that's not the case!

    submitted by /u/MorgenLaFae
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting tips or suggestions from experienced Ark players

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Requesting tips or suggestions from experienced Ark players

    I created a large rounded house and have a roof going but can't figure out how to close up the center. I'd appreciate any tips or suggestions anyone can give me.

    https://preview.redd.it/gj6x6orm6ho61.png?width=960&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0512912cd4489b1d9d5f2732c1450c4213a83db

    submitted by /u/Will_Krell2020
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ark (Xbox series x) can anyone help me out?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Recently downloaded this and all the dlc thanks to game pass being an absolute win! I'm only messing around in it at the moment, trying to get my bearings but I was wondering if anyone would be willing at some point to help me out or maybe form a group or let me join and help out in an existing group while learning the game. My gamer tag is ImJackM97. Either reply to this thread or message me or send me a request or message on Xbox if interested.

    submitted by /u/ImJackM97
    [link] [comments]

    Prepping for Tek Cave

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys, been playing through my solo ark and finally got myself a good rex saddle (The grind was unreal) and I beat alpha Megapithecus within 30 seconds and I'm thinking the Dragon and Broodmother will also be doable.

    My question is what is the best method for getting dinos into the Tek Cave? Conga line? Or can I use Cryos within the 5 minutes time limit?

    Also are my dinos good enough to survive both the Cave and Overseer? Currently have 18 Rexs with 20 mutations in both health and Melee and with levels added they're on 46k health and 2500% melee or higher, I was thinking of bumping that up to 30, with two Yutys and 2 Daedons.

    Once I've beaten both other bosses I'm gonna be running Tek armour, with longneck rifles to drag dinos into lava and I have plenty of soups/ med brews for the cave, is there anything I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ErwinKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Force fed Mindwipes?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Platforms for user contact.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Is there a platform where ark players can get together for like boss fights or trades? Destiny has looking for groups for everything like raids and nightfalls. It's for solo players that want to do big events but don't have clan mates.

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Dig_4760
    [link] [comments]

    Can‘t read chat messages

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    So my question is, why I cannot read other peoples chat messages in the game? I can write messages no problem and my friend can see them, but I don't see any. Anyone had a similar case or knows a possible solution?

    I have tried completely reinstalling all game data but nothing seems to help.

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    (I'm playing on Xbox Series X, but had the same problem before on my Xbox One)

    submitted by /u/vVviper666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel