• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'll believe it when I see it

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'll believe it when I see it


    I'll believe it when I see it

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Made myself but prob posted alot

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    My friend and I went on a suicide mission thinking we would only get one egg, luck was on our side, and only one death, pretty well for a first time

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Yup

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I knew those foundations were sus

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Something I just thought of

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    sticky fingered, kit stealing mf.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Sketched the Spine because a friend and I just went for our first Rock Drake eggs! Absolutely chilling. Does anyone know the lore of the Spine or have any theories?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    What's the fun in PVP?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I know this is going to get alot of downvotes. but i'm just curious what the fun is in destroying peoples stuff that took them hours to obtain, and getting your own hard work destroyed?

    submitted by /u/Just_Pizzy
    [link] [comments]

    Small game.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Ya'll like amatures?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I hate ragnarok jungle cave with a burning passion.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I really hate this cave so much. This cave stresses me more than my exams when I forget to study.

    First encounter with the cave, got in with my thylo and everything was going smoothly. I dismounted to soul gun it and grapple and then boom my 180% movement speed made me fling to the left and right into the lava. Got it back fortunately

    Second encounter. Everything went smoothly, got to the rock golem and defeated it. I grappled down and I didnt know there was a crevice below the cliff that I was standing on. While grappling I fell into it and died. I tried getting it back but never got it back, lost 3 thylos, a snow owl, a wyvern and a griffin that I stupidly kept in my soul ball. 400% armor flak gone because of a stupid crevice.

    I fucking hate this game and that god forsaken cave with a burning passion

    submitted by /u/itaponko0211
    [link] [comments]

    What deserves a TLC more?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    The wiki wants me to download a virus well I’m assuming it’s a virus because it’s a Java script

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Anyone on official could hook me up with this armour skin set? ��I’ll pick up! Might toss a giga egg your way!��

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I'm curious! To you, what's the most beautiful biome in Valguero?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Tribe Smeltery (Aberration, official pve). 120 +forges.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm sorry random lystro

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Meat Jalapeño the allo

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    The stuff.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Was getting 3fps on the center, figured out the problem

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I love ark

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Gas lines

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I always thought it would be nice if we could have something like gas lines to run all the gas powered things we have. We have water lines and power lines so why not gas?

    I feel like it would make it easier to keep things fueled and we could use a fuel storage tank instead of gas cans

    Just wondering what others think.

    submitted by /u/block134
    [link] [comments]

    Questionnaire about the gaming experience

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Hi, we are a couple of students that have a course called User experience evaluation, in which we have to collect data about the core elements of the gaming experience. We decided to have a look at ARK: Survival Evolved, and we want to ask you, the community, for feedback.

    To make sure you have some experience in the game, we would like it if you only answer this questionnaire if you have: Made a Metal Hatchet Tamed a Raptor If you have not done these tasks, please come back once they've been completed.

    The questionnaire takes about 5 minutes to complete, and can be found through this link: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=35ZZNHH2SJ3P

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Inkiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel