• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    For us... it stays at 3000 ms

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PST

    I just started playing ark again and started over with almost offical settings (gather and exp is 1, and taming is 2.5 ) on singleplayer. Normally i dont build big stuff but i figured why not and give it a go in this save, so tell me what you guys think of my base ( first build like this )

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PST

    How it feels with a new character...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Look at this beach Bob tree punching.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Nitrado expert settings: I want to buff wild creatures and nerf tamed ones... Please help identify which variables I need to modify.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:16 PM PST

    On my private nitrado server, I'd like to buff the wild creatures and bring down the damage & resistance of the tames (so as to make it more dangerous to venture around).

    Which variables in the game.ini do I modify?

    Is it these ones? And would it work if I did the following:

    TamedDinoDamageMultiplier=0.5 TamedDinoResistanceMultiplier=1

    DinoDamageMultiplier=2 DinoResistanceMultiplier=0.5

    Thank for any insight.

    submitted by /u/IAmTheOnlyNobby
    [link] [comments]

    My 180 Perfect tame Tek Rex Starved to Death

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    My 326 Tek Rex which was tamed at 180 with kibble starved to death. I really want to find another one but after 7 hours, only found a 138 Tek Rex. I am tempted to spawn one in on my solo server but I fear it won't feel the same. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    What should I build?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I'm in a world with my mates and have got to the point where we don't know what to build anymore. Currently we have (on redwood tree platforms) Tek parasaur farm Penguin farm Greenhouse Our own bases And a couple quetzal bases What else should we build (preferably something worthwhile XD )

    submitted by /u/WillWildash
    [link] [comments]

    Moving from single player to my private nitrado server?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PST

    I play on single player because i don't have time to continuously play on a real server/official but it's getting annoying to have the whole map on pause when I'm not in render or when I'm offline. I'm seeing spawn issues/artifacts missing/healing dinos issues/etc. So I'm thinking about just renting a nitrado server. Seeing as i already have quite the base on the island would i be able to move my world to the nitrado? I can't seem to find any info on the subject...

    Also can i switch maps on the nitrado server? I would like to move to each one after beating each one, or even just randomly hopping from one to another for certain resources, etc.

    submitted by /u/ay_itz_brandon
    [link] [comments]

    CLASSIC PVP FOR CONSOLES PLEASE, NO ONE WANTS YOUR DOG WATER LV400 MANA /BLOODSTALKER TEK SUIT PVP

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Swaping Creature spawns

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    I am trying to figure out if there's a way to make it so that magmasaurs and their eggs spawn on scorched by replacing wyverns, I've not completely finished but I'm wondering if it's possible or even worth the time?

    submitted by /u/brokenjester380
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel