• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Second boss fight of ark, btw reject humanity return to monke

    ARK: Survival Evolved Second boss fight of ark, btw reject humanity return to monke


    Second boss fight of ark, btw reject humanity return to monke

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:59 AM PST

    This belongs here

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Something about Structures Plus that drives me insane

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    So I've been using S+ on my server forever. What drives me insane is that the first "E" option is "pick up" so when something is on the floor to be picked up I sometimes accidentally pick up the foundation. I've been watching a Syntax video recently and on his Server the "E" option is for more options, can I change that?

    submitted by /u/micleftic
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Hi I never played ark in my life and I wanted to ask if somebody could help me and show me how to play

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveSky3874
    [link] [comments]

    What beginner mistakes am I guilty of? ps4

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I bought Ark a week ago for ps4, and haven't played loads but enough to be level 70 something. I'm playing on the south island and has only tamed a few dinos and built three bases to be able to fast travel whenever I get killed.

    I keep getting killed by level 6 dinosaurs! I have made metal weapons using the smithy but I keep getting killed. I feel like combat is a little wonky on the console, maybe I've got a more offensive player style and should get better at using my bow/slingshot. I don't know.

    My question is what are the typical mistakes beginners make that stop them from progressing that I'm probably guilty of?

    submitted by /u/youngpurke
    [link] [comments]

    Boss help?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    My fiance and I were doing the boss on Ragnarok and got to Beta before we switched to doing the Island Dragon (we're on a personal cluster). We had 18 Theris, a Yutyrannus, and a Daeodon - nothing was mutated and all had decent (~100 armor) saddles. We wiped. We're playing with 300 as our max wild level so I'm not sure what their stats should be.

    Any suggestions as to how high their melee and health stats should be before we try again? Also, if anyone has any suggestions pertaining to rex stats that would be great, too.

    submitted by /u/siat-s
    [link] [comments]

    New ark Player here on ps5, Do we know when the ps5 Upgrade will come?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:28 AM PST

    My trike is super slow....

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    I tamed my first trike and put a saddle on it... But it feels like he is moving in molasses unless I shift sprint.

    submitted by /u/Throwawayantelope
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Tek Rifle Raid On Op Rathole

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Lost Tame during cryopod transfer

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Last night I made the mistake of transferring servers with a cryopod, and the wyvern in it was not in my inventory long enough, so it dropped it. I raced back to the server and back to the obilisk, but it was gone. Nowhere to be found. And nothing in the tribe log. Does anybody know what happens to tames dropped from the cryopod? Did it despawn or fly to the ceiling above the obilisk? Pretty sure it was on passive.

    submitted by /u/Significant-Effect-5
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Steam Download Speed Patching

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Why is my update of Ark 17 GB, and why does it keep cutting out on the download speed swinging between 0 MB/s and 10ish MB/s?

    I have a 1 Gb connection and can support a bit over 100 MB/s and have seen this many times from steam. So what causes this I wonder. Any other steam transfer of 17 GB would take me a few minutes at the most.

    submitted by /u/KanedaSyndrome
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Fear Aberration reaper kings bugged above ground?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I've been playing with the Primal Fear mod on the Aberration map and it seems super bugged in that whenever I go topside literally hundreds of corrupted reaper kings will spawn. Like my game freezes for a second because my computer needs a moment to process it all.

    Of course the un-modded version of this map has no fliers, but with PF there are feather heavies that act as one of two tamable fliers, and that's what I'm always using, so maybe that's part of the issue. But even after I land reaper kings continue to spawn regularly, so that if I don't destroywilddinos every few minutes or so, I'll be overrun. Has anyone else experienced this? Or know how to fix it?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/nenorei
    [link] [comments]

    Viking House Building Tutorial

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PST

    ark memes

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    how do you enter underwater vacuum bases from above sea level?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PST

    I have a base built above sea level and desire to continue the build under the water. But the problem I'm having is that I cannot connect the above and under sea level portions together without a hideously ugly concept where I have to dive under the water and then come up through a moonpool. I heard S+ has items for that but i'm just on official. how do you solve this problem? How do you build a base that transitions from above water to underwater without having to swim?

    submitted by /u/protective_edge
    [link] [comments]

    WIPING TRIPPLE WATER FALL FOR JUICY LOOT!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    ANY FRIENDLY PVE SERVERS OUT THERE? (Xbox)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I am finally down to try my luck at an online server with other players. Looking for an UNOFFICIAL and FRIENDLY PVE server hopefully, if it's a newer server that is just a bonus. Know my way around the game, but not a pro by any means. Let me know if anyone is recruiting :) much love!

    submitted by /u/nickbarbato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel