• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Ark PS4 WARNING: Mass downvoting and server recruitment

    Ark PS4 WARNING: Mass downvoting and server recruitment


    WARNING: Mass downvoting and server recruitment

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    As a warning, vote brigading (teaming up on others to downvote what they say,) and mass downvoting posts/comments is against the reddit TOS.

    If this problem continues it will be escalated to the Reddit admins for review; anyone involved can and will be banned reddit wide. I strongly recommend anyone involved correct their mistake before we escalate this problem to the admins.

    Going forward, if drama continues on this subreddit due to unnofficial servers it may lead to future the weekly recruitment posts being restricted to official servers only.

    Thank you for your consideration, and I think we can all agree that it would better to resolve this amicably.

    submitted by /u/Drenlo
    [link] [comments]

    A Life-Sized 3D printed Carnotaurus Model

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Official server disappeared?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I got booted off my ragnarok server earlier this evening, and it wouldn't let me back in after a couple of attempts the server has disappeared from the session list altogether, anyone else had this issue or know if it's going to come back?

    submitted by /u/Lizzy_iona
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, my 266 theri disappeared after trying to teleport while on a bear trap

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I was on genesis, and I put down a bear trap and accidentaly stepped on It, I had my theri next to me and I tried to teleport, everything arround me despawned but I didn't get teleported, I got out of the server and went back in, and mostly everything respawned, but my theri wasn't there anymore, do you have any idea of what happened to It?

    submitted by /u/isrip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel