• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved These were good times....

    ARK: Survival Evolved These were good times....


    These were good times....

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    NOO, Quetzal is falling... to WATER!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    A night on the island

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Stay out of my Swamp!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    NEW (Nitrado Partnered) Xbox/Microsoft VAL/RAG/ABB/GEN/EXT/ CRYSTAL ISLES Cluster!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    NEW (Nitrado Partnered) Xbox/Microsoft VAL/RAG/ABB/GEN/EXT/ CRYSTAL ISLES Cluster! PVE or PVP (your choice). Long Term - No Wipes – All PVE Except 1 of the 2 RAGNAROK servers is PVP 😊

    Server Additions:

    💥Ascendant Air Drops + Artifacts+ Chibis

    💥Bosses Drop Tek Gear Blueprints (Tier depending on difficulty) + 3k Element (Alpha)

    💥Beaver Dams drop 500-2k Cementing Paste

    💥Creature Products needed for Bosses are increased to amounts of 6-8

    💥Active Discord with Trade, LFT, and General Ark Chat

    💥Stacks of 1-20K (Depending on resource)

    💥Very Active Streamer: All Details in Link Below!

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/590333-%F0%9F%92%A5new%F0%9F%92%A5unique-pve-or-pvp-your-choice-cluster-all-maps-server-%F0%9F%A6%96arkgasm%F0%9F%A6%96/

    submitted by /u/Wikk3r
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't seem to win

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Cannibal otters!!!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Okay so I'm raising otters for fun, and they're all on Passive Flee, 4 otters on a platform. I had a bad baby, and I decided to let it die. As soon as it starved to death, the 4 otters, including its parents, all on passive flee, immediately zerged the baby corpse and munched him up, like WTF LOL!!!

    submitted by /u/J4kuZZi
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding settings question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Out of curiosity, is there a setting for the distance between dino's for breeding? I am breeding for mutations with max level dino's, and the video that I watched to learn how to do this, they were a decent distance away from the male. When I'm doing this, I have to almost have the dino's touching in order to breed them. This seriously limits the amount of females that I can use. This makes it take way longer that it would for a larger group of dino's.

    submitted by /u/DaisyRaine
    [link] [comments]

    Are Enforcers allowed on any map besides extinction?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Absolutely love these guys, no fall damage, high weight, can climb anything. Would love to know, thanks

    submitted by /u/MessyShinguard
    [link] [comments]

    Taming bosses is terrifying

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Where are Rex saddles on Island?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Im close to the alpha broodmother fight, but I need a good rex saddle blueprint, do they spawn in caves? And if so, which cave is best. If not, where should I farm for them?

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentGoose
    [link] [comments]

    BASE TOUR GENESIS LUNAR CAVE | REIGN Ark Unofficial PVP

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    So I have a raid . I was prim locked . Trying to tame every Dino I could while farming the metal cave on NA PVP Official 295 Ragnarok by blue /swamp. I went upstream and found a turreted X Mega base in the waterfall. The top half was raided . But I saw turrets and had to try.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Not tripple but right where all the spinos are , if you have a boat it's where you come upstream and have to go over that little gap of sand . Above the cliff , broken 2x1 what looked to be metal turret tower #wrecked so I stood next to the new behemoth gate and used orbit camera. They have a new metal turret tower going ON THE WATERFALL. It's going to be a turret wall. They only live in a 3x2 right now with three turrets . It was an easy raid but not at the stage this accounts at . I tamed a buncha shit soakers after failing to wake up and be raided . Someone please redeem this for myself . I will get on and come watch. Worked too hard just to be set back after ALREADY BEING PRIM LOCKED . Their stacked . I felt it inside . After I died they shit talked in chat and I knew something was up they mentioned my lvl. That they were taming golems . Just toxic trolls who need to be taught a lesson. My ass just wanted that ele before I had to do my night shift 😆🙌🏼35 ,45 that's about the cords to their base . I had a sleeping bag. Be cautious of turrets obviously and don't be a stranger ! Name is SmokeAllDey on that server .

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Two-888
    [link] [comments]

    When your Giga goes rage mode | Funny Ark Montage / Memes

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Help pls ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    What does "vcp" mean 😭

    submitted by /u/gay-loner
    [link] [comments]

    Unseen solo crystal isles rat hole

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with on steam

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Got this game last week and have been playing solo for about 60 hours. I want to get into playing pve with others. Im still pretty new

    submitted by /u/JevenJ
    [link] [comments]

    About cave loots

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Guys i'm new playing in an official pvp server and found a cave loot with A LOT, i mean, HUGE amount of metal foundation inside (like 600~900 way along the cave), there are 3 loot drop spawns, and a artifact... i've been inside the cave like 10 times just today and never spawned a single drop. Do the foundation blocked the loot drops? or is just bad luck on me?

    submitted by /u/caravela1
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 592 Looking for tribemates for all missions.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Already built base, just looking for people to join the tribe and do missions.

    End goal is alpha master controller.

    Send me a message if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/notatootparty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel