• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Blood wyverns

    ARK: Survival Evolved Blood wyverns


    Blood wyverns

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Crafting Station Design

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    PvE enable damage for OSDs and Veins?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I'm playing on a PvE cluster and the admins want to enable PvP on extinction, because OSDs and Veins are to easy (ss mutators are enabled and breeding is very fast) so the veins and OSDs will take damage from the players. But None of the players likes that, because they came there for playing PvE. Is there anothert possibility so OSDs and Veins take damage? Activating friendly fire as I read in an old post didn't work. Anyone an idea?

    Btw sorry for bad english

    submitted by /u/j4nm1sn_
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! I made a thing! (again)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Genesis won't install.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled the game on my ps4 and I'm character was reset to lvl1 no bigger I have the points to lvl it up again.

    However some of my tek engrams are gone.

    Its asking me to pay full price again for the Genesis season pass even though I already paid it and played genesis part 1 when it first came out.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    I've tried deactivating and setting ps4 as primary and restoring licenses and it didn't work.

    When I go to the store it has two genesis for me the season pass which costs the original amount and ark genesis part 1 when I click on it, it says not available for purchase.

    I've preform another fresh install and still have the same issue. I try to run a Genesis map and says it's not installed and it justs brings me to the PSN store about the Genesis page that says it's not available for purchase.

    submitted by /u/Grandta
    [link] [comments]

    Mod compatibility

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I'm making the switch from console to PC and want to know if these mods will be compatible and what type of issues I may run into.

    • S+
    • Castles, Keeps
    • Eco RP Decor
    • Classic fliers
    • Super Spyglass

    I'd also like to use the custom beacon app to change loot pools.

    If there are any other high QoL mod recommendations, I'd love to hear those as well.

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    If I leave the baby’s like this will they die when they are older cause there is not enough room?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Questionnaire about the gaming experience

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi, we are a couple of students that have a course called User experience evaluation, in which we have to collect data about the core elements of the gaming experience. We decided to have a look at ARK: Survival Evolved, and we want to ask you, the community, for feedback.

    To make sure you have some experience in the game, we would like it if you only answer this questionnaire if you have: Made a Metal Hatchet Tamed a Raptor If you have not done these tasks, please come back once they've been completed.

    The questionnaire takes about 5 minutes to complete, and can be found through this link: https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=35ZZNHH2SJ3P

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Inkiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Bad graphic quality on epic settings?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Bad graphic quality on epic settings?

    I just got a gaming PC was surprised to find it can run ARK on epic graphics with 50-90 fps depending on the area. Which is stupidly wonderful after coming from PS4 (original, not pro).

    All graphic options that can be enabled are set to the highest settings.

    Yet... I still get these weird graphic effects, as seen below (or here if the image doesn't load).

    If you look in the center of the image, the rocks are half invisible and pixilated. There's also the weird shadow lines all along the ground. And ground clutter only shows up quite near the player.

    The funny thing is, I never had these issues with the PS4 version.

    Is this just ARK being ARK, or is something else wrong?

    https://preview.redd.it/wq8c19gitko61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8dc16f9a3fbb2394d21e8e3f1c0c60feed7e4f60

    submitted by /u/EriAvery
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: Scorched Earth】How to tame a Megatherium

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm out of the loop here. Anyone know what this is referring to? There are some replies that seem to imply that there's a whole thing going on.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    ark memes

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Does the Series X graphical upgrade apply to the windows 10 version?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    About a year ago I downloaded the win 10 version for crossplay, but the visuals and lag were insufferable. Does the next gen update apply to win 10 or should I just give up hope for crossplay?

    submitted by /u/BriiTe_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t you shoot tranqs out of the fabricated sniper rifle I wasted so much just to find out it can’t shoot them?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    check out my new vid new wipe on narnia mts

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    If I create a single player world

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I've created a single player world and I also play on a non dedicated server, because I created a new character for my singleplayer world would that change anything with my non-dedicated character?

    submitted by /u/fmadraz
    [link] [comments]

    Steam download with epic games?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So, i have the epic games version of ark. But i would like to join some steam servers. Is there any way for me, to download the steam version for free, since i already have ark on epic games? I dont really wanna waste my money on steam, if i could just get the game for free.

    submitted by /u/flixz7878
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashing PS4, anyone else?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Every 15 minutes or so I get an error code symbolizing the game crashed. I'm just playing single player on The Center and can't make any progress. Anyone else having this issue? I have all updates installed and have restarted my PS4.

    submitted by /u/DeadDollKitty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel