• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    An entire island full of deebo.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    We Are Jerks

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Over the weekend the wife and I decided to try Crystal Isles. Since PS4 can't do a dedicated server for that map, I made a non-dedicated session. I was blasting through settings and forgot to check MAKE PRIVATE. Oh well, randos can't find my PS in my living room.

    About 2 hours into the session we've found a good spot to establish a home, start building, and a Bob spawns in at my feet. WTF? We don't use game chat because its so glitchy, can't ask them to leave, I'm too lazy to see if there's an admin command to boot someone, and Bob goes off to do Ark things. And because of the tether, we can see them over there doing the things. I use chat to tell them this probably isn't going to be fun for them. Nothing. Then I get an idea. We mount up on our petras and blast off up and over the ocean and explore the west coast.

    10 minutes later we land to look around. Bob runs over and t-bags in front of me. Guess they didn't enjoy the trip. Fine, you're obviously not getting the hint. We make sure the birds are secure, I force save, and exit. Restart WITH private checked. I then perform a burial at sea, and we head back to the homestead Bob-free.

    Sorry-not-sorry Bob, but at least you taught us about security.

    submitted by /u/McEvets
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to Ark and was wondering what I could do to stay warm in -65 weather. If at all possible.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    FOV?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way to put a higher fov on ps4?

    submitted by /u/ItsMeFlex
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Dinos

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello I was wondering if it was possible to transfer dinos from crystal isles to the island on unofficial. If you know please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Copermafis
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha crystals & more about them

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    I was wondering what favorite food gachas have (to produce more asc / mastercraft crystals) and if there any buffs for them. Please tell me

    submitted by /u/Oroeoeoroeoororoeo
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod Help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Will putting a Dino in a cryopod remove what is in their inventory? Will it affect structures built on a platform saddle?

    submitted by /u/TweetyTovar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel